Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

neg < hihaters

edited April 2012 in General
Neg truly has nothing better to do with his life. So please bear with him as he flames for attention.

Comments

• how about no
  • how about no
    unnecessary troll is unnecessary?

• how about no
    unnecessary troll is unnecessary?

nice post count

fag
  • Come on guys pretend he is important and he will be happy...thats all he wants

after all it was because of him that everyone died last round
  • And this thread is already a waste.
  • Come on guys pretend he is important and he will be happy...thats all he wants

/rolleyes

/rolleyes

/rolledyourkingdom

/rolleyes

/rolledyourkingdom
    no
  • :-)) Im sorry 'm8' ill leave you alone now...your reaction was hilarious though :)
  • I have yet to understand your insults, neg. If you are trying to attack my lack of posts then you should realize that BCart just recently redid the forums and that most of us, myself included, had a pf account from like 2004 at least.
  • :-)) Im sorry 'm8' ill leave you alone now...your reaction was hilarious though :)
    HAHAHAH
  • ... seriously are you in your own little world or something?
    HAHAHAH
    Yeh thats what we said when you was saying OMG FUCKING NIGGERS IM DELETING AND NEVER PLAYING AGAIN...EVER!!!

• negneg
    edited April 2012
    :-)) Im sorry 'm8' ill leave you alone now...your reaction was hilarious though :)
    HAHAHAH
    Yeh thats what we said when you was saying OMG FUCKING NIGGERS IM DELETING AND NEVER PLAYING AGAIN...EVER!!!

FAT AND GAY FAT AND GAY AND FAT AND FAT

HAHAHAH

On a serious note though...do you still play battlefield?

HAHAHAH

You are missing periods and/or commas
    HAHAHAH

On a serious note though...do you still play battlefield?

www.tribesascend.com

get on it nigger
  • I have seen clips of that before, looks a bit too crazy for me. I didnt like halo for being like that (with the crazy jumping etc) I prefer BF type games.

Seriously though...you was zoltanium wasnt you. I saw your BF2 stats on some site because you always use that name which looked impressive, the k/d ratio etc.
  • Spam thread.
  • Spam thread.
    Officially now that you posted..

• Neg truly has nothing better to do with his life. So please bear with him as he flames for attention.
    This is so last round. ZzzZzz
  • Neg truly has nothing better to do with his life. So please bear with him as he flames for attention.
    This is so last round. ZzzZzz
    Well my attempts to make a War thread were ruined so instead feel free to spam
  • Spam thread.

Come on pie, I thought we were friends. Why the negativity, if you keep doing that I won't let you copulate anymore.
  • Spam thread.

this

• Legit thread.
    Officially, now that you posted. A thread in the PFs is not a thread until you post in it...
  • Legit thread.
    Officially, now that you posted. A thread in the PFs is not a thread until you post in it...
    Yes you must pay homage to the almighty Lews!

• Legit thread.
    Yes you must pay homage to the almighty Lews!

• I have seen clips of that before, looks a bit too crazy for me. I didnt like halo for being like that (with the crazy jumping etc) I prefer BF type games.

Seriously though...you was zoltanium wasnt you. I saw your BF2 stats on some site because you always use that name which looked impressive, the k/d ratio etc.
    zolt is a friend but i have similar stats

the game is ridiculously easy to get good scores in though

prone and hipfire spam
  • Neg, just admit it mate we are all full grown adults here and its blatantly obvious to everyone. So you got hit, it happens hahah

I didnt play much of 2, played a lot more BC2 when that came out...i prefer most of those maps over the 3 maps.

• zoltanium = friend that name i used

he lives in WA as you said in another thread anyway where as im on other side of aus