Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amog !

edited April 2012 in Game Talk
Shannon of oz (1:7)

Posted on April 1, 13:50:54
Our big war of the round is a little over a week away, and whilst I'm not here to dictate how anyone builds their kingdom, we will need every kingdom in this alliance participating at full strength. So I'm asking any friendly turtles to do the alliance a favor and unturtle gradually whilst still maintaining safe D.
Keep in mind, I'm not pointing fingers and I'm not talking to anyone specifically. I just want this alliance running at full strength. So please don't flame or blame anyone in this thread, I have been watching which kds are giving the alliance their full dedication and I appreciate it. I just want everyone's 'full dedication' to be as effective as possible when war does break out. So please, as a favor to this alliance, at least consider unturtling and start ruining some kingdoms with us :-)

Cheers
-AMOG

GO and kill the stupid turtles out there !
And help poor kesha to get his revange.

Comments

• so the proof is in the pudding on his support of Kesha eh?
  • Where did he say

"And help poor kesha to get his revange (sic)"

I saw where he said was is coming after Easter so let's build some offense. Fair to say imo.
  • It is fair to say build offense. Did he actually say "And help poor Kesha"???
    I doubt he did.
  • amog, seems you have a spy within
  • Seems to be used as propaganda against you. It's why he added the Kesha thing at the end.
  • Nothing gets the PFs going like ominous threads posted by spies and falsehoods added to create unrest.
  • Im THE SPY'!!!??!!
  • hey amog want to meet up and ill ban you from real life cunt
  • hey amog want to meet up and ill ban you from real life cunt
    Do you own a tavern?
  • I have learned to translate negilese..
    hey amog want to meet up and ill ban you from real life cunt
    "Hey AMOG I want to meet in RL so that I can ride your rump until it bleeds then give you a piece of candy so you won't tell anyone"

Sadly, he must think AMOG is 9 yrs old.

• Whats with all the hate neg...i thought you wanted to be friends with him on aim until we slapped your kingdom up
  • Is this the same Viking that used to be in TAG years and years ago?