Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi KTs

edited September 2011 in Game Talk
We're having a bit of trouble over in Marvel. We have confirmed two kingdoms as cheating. One is large.

The Sector Of: Protected by Durex, 99% effective [Revelation] (1:17)

Xiphoid (X:1,Y:9) @ Mystical Lands 2,219 317,474 1,627

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 812-35-02-FA - September 17, 21:40:32

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 812-35-02-FA
IPvSK2: 770-70-18-15
IPvSK2: 783-0A-1C-07
IPvSK2: 735-92-34-FE
IPvSK2: 808-40-69-D4

The Sector Of: we really filling out this [TrainingBra] (1:2)

MixVegeRice (X:7,Y:1) Desert Wasteland 883 142,661 1,921

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 899-53-55-10 - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 501-98-90-CE
IPvSK2: 867-1E-B7-43
IPvSK2: 899-53-55-10
IPvSK2: 808-40-69-D4
IPvSK2: 827-1B-A7-04

http://fightclubua.net/images/xiphoid.jpg
http://fightclubua.net/images/mixvega.jpg

We definitely need assistance taking these two down. 5 sectors isn't much at round start, and check out this crap.

September 17, 00:54:56 Our kingdom FallenDisciple (1:10) bravely defended against Xiphoid (1:17) and lost 89 planets.
September 17, 01:30:20 Our kingdom FallenDisciple (1:10) bravely defended against MixVegeRice (1:2) and lost 77 planets.
September 17, 02:00:06 Our kingdom FallenDisciple (1:10) bravely defended against Ma Jae Yoon (1:17) and was victorious.
September 17, 02:00:06 Our kingdom FallenDisciple (1:10) bravely defended against Ma Jae Yoon (1:17) and was victorious.
September 17, 02:06:03 Our kingdom FallenDisciple (1:10) bravely defended against wAwApInK (2:7) and lost 70 planets.
September 17, 03:14:42 Our kingdom FallenDisciple (1:10) bravely defended against NaruNaru (1:19) and lost 60 planets.
September 17, 16:23:46 Our kingdom FallenDisciple (1:10) bravely defended against Cobras (1:12) and lost 70 planets.
September 17, 17:55:48 Our kingdom FallenDisciple (1:10) bravely defended against Kipfilet (2:11) and lost 60 planets.

We're still sorting this out but be warned if you think you're going to hit Disciple we will retal all of this crap, and if you are bashing you will be KTed.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    We will take care of any kds found matching ips and interacting from TB.
  • edited September 2011
    ok
  • Just because I have to...

Youre wrong dank!
    They just happen to have the same ips and interacted..

Still lookin for my hammer...
  • edited September 2011
    That was quick. HG is KTing his own guy. Revelation is posting Xiphoid with us. Much appreciated for the assistance everybody.

If anyone else is a multi we expect they'll be mad about the KT and continue to attack. ;-)
  • i this thread dank you look like good guy. what ta fuck is happening with sk ;/
  • It's classic Dank, he'll be the good guy until everyone likes him and then go cheater until everyone hates him, and then go good guy until everyone likes him again and then back to the bad guy and then....
  • Dank is smart and knows what he is doing :)

Don't mind me I am just retarded.
  • Play scrabble, less words in it than a dank post
  • I've always liked Dank, even when I'm gleefully killing his multis.
  • Dankphonics: Multis- anyone but me who has multiple accounts

Dankenomics: I had 12 multis, they killed 11.. I win!

Dankdating: air pump plus $29.99 to BlowUpDollsRUs

Dankscription: Pie- super sexy beast who I must try to live up to because I want to be super sexy and know I just cant afford the plastic surgery and that makes me super angry like an armless man with jock itch.. Oh and did I mention hes super sexy?

• That was really Danktastic!
  • We sure are having a Dank good time!
  • Dank is fun, just like HG. You can't hate them...they add an additional side to SK. They are like Anakin...constantly on the cusp between good and evil.

'HG! Dank is your fatherrrrrrrr'
  • Psssh, we all know that Dank is really good and HG is really evil.
  • Dank is fun, just like HG. You can't hate them...they add an additional side to SK. They are like Anakin...constantly on the cusp between good and evil.

'HG! Dank is your fatherrrrrrrr'
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little introduction of anarchy goes a long long way. Honestly without Dank I would have been bored of this game and quite a long time ago.

• Ice ice baby.
  • edited September 2011
    xFCx was created to enforce the rules, and have some fun of course. If we can not get it done in a legitimate fashion we will cheat to even the playing field. It is the yin and the yang. There must be balance to the universe. Bashing was my baby I have always stuck up for the little guy. I don't like it being moved from 1/3 to 1/4 either. Put yourself in the shoes of a new guy signing up late. 1/4 they have no chance.

When alliances won't follow a rule I'll actually create an account, break that rule, and get everyone pissed off at me.
  • Isn't it still 1/3? :|
  • edited September 2011
    erm why is the other match still kicking?..We killed ours in 12 hrs,Need help with the other?
  • so does FC just enforce rules on itself then? most cheaters are in it...a ua that's aim in life is to kill its own members lmao
  • Dank is smart and knows what he is doing :)

Don't mind me I am just retarded.
    I like this comment.