Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Conviction]

edited March 2012 in Game Talk
If you attack my KD's in friendship while we are killing multis we will destroy you. Either accept the NAP request or keep your dudes on a very tight leash. That is all.

Comments

• They neither respond to aim nor any other form of communication so this is the most effective way to bring light to the situation. I am very serious about this.
  • Shall we all war again? Maybe make this one a longer war with real targets? Or shall we continue to Multi Kill?
  • I have not received a message, I am NOT AL but will message him to find out the meaning.
  • If I was AL of that alliance I would roll you out right now for even suggesting your alliance is out of bounds. ALs that complain of neutral alliances grabbing them while they are at war are idiots. Not everyone wants to spend their time failing on multies.

• PiePie
    edited March 2012
    Ty, calm down.. you have not messaged me in 5 days. Last person that did I responded right away, Hansa. I have no bots therefore I wait on you requests. NAP was accepted just as soon as Rook got a hold of me.. please no QQ'in

Or as Flazer would say.. I WAS ASLEEP! j/k
  • Sounds good that's all we needed.

Thanks!
  • If I was AL of that alliance I would roll you out right now for even suggesting your alliance is out of bounds. ALs that complain of neutral alliances grabbing them while they are at war are idiots. Not everyone wants to spend their time failing on multies.

So you do support kesha and his use of multis to kill legit players? Thanks for the insight.
  • This got awkward.
  • and the peace talks break down again........this is like the Cease Fire brokerage between South and North Korea. They couldnt even agree om a table to sit at.
  • No just qwj being his elitist douchey self.
  • edited March 2012
    If I was AL of that alliance I would roll you out right now for even suggesting your alliance is out of bounds. ALs that complain of neutral alliances grabbing them while they are at war are idiots. Not everyone wants to spend their time failing on multies.

So you do support kesha and his use of multis to kill legit players? Thanks for the insight.
    :-)) Don't be an idiot.
  • Hey now.. only Ty can do that.

:-)) Don't be an idiot.
    Its fine I just get irritated when you waltz in here knowing literally nothing about the turn of events this round and try input on the situation. That's like half the people that browse these forums though.
  • Wth! Ninja edit Qwj
  • Wrong Qwj

No I dont support them, but some people dont want to spend their time on a game failing on multies and just because those that do are failing on them shouldn't make them out of bounds for hits. Retal them but killing them is gay
  • Yea I forgot someone is screwing around with that stuff.

Problem was while we were at war kesha as ninja killing the tops in blues which is why we stopped in the first place. Doesn't matter now its been figured out.
  • the scousers get forum multies! dont hate us coz you aint us peeps :)
  • If you attack my KD's in friendship while we are killing multis we will destroy you. Either accept the NAP request or keep your dudes on a very tight leash. That is all.
    Even mee?