Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vote : who is the bad man

2»

Comments

• Viva doesn't own the pringles. Most of you with sense should know who it is.
    Lol exactly, I figured it out as soon as they popped up. Some people are so gullible.

After fifteen years of knowing me you'd know I'm trolling the little cunt friend of yours... It was entertaining watching the huge amount of blatant cheating done by the little queer
    I know I'm just astonished that no one aside from me actually knows who owns the pringle bots.
  • Is this because you died again and team Ron as a underground alliance are a absolute pathetic outfit
    How's it feel hiding behind Rob like a sorry ass bitch? Amazing how much free lands you got this rd. The whole community knows you're shit. Cheated your ass off and still couldn't compete properly... You build crap ass whored out kds... You go down faster than a twenty dollar hooker on a Friday night and once again TR isn't playing numbnuts. Where's RO at? Nobody plays anymore bc of the pathetic ass bs that occurs every rd

Roi is RO
    RoI would have won last round easy .

Where are team ron ever getting mentioned ?

• lol if TR was playing viva you would have died a long long time ago. I mean your still gonna die but this time it'll be a long slow death.

Are you Megaman ?
    Wouldn't surprise me or if not deathnote

Little Virgin bell
  • Viva doesn't own the pringles. Most of you with sense should know who it is.
    Lol exactly, I figured it out as soon as they popped up. Some people are so gullible.

After fifteen years of knowing me you'd know I'm trolling the little cunt friend of yours... It was entertaining watching the huge amount of blatant cheating done by the little queer
    I know I'm just astonished that no one aside from me actually knows who owns the pringle bots.
    You know it for sure , one time I'm interested to know it lol.
  • Is this because you died again and team Ron as a underground alliance are a absolute pathetic outfit
    How's it feel hiding behind Rob like a sorry ass bitch? Amazing how much free lands you got this rd. The whole community knows you're shit. Cheated your ass off and still couldn't compete properly... You build crap ass whored out kds... You go down faster than a twenty dollar hooker on a Friday night and once again TR isn't playing numbnuts. Where's RO at? Nobody plays anymore bc of the pathetic ass bs that occurs every rd

Roi is RO

Yeah I might have but just to say it I really would have feel ashamed to win by only farm and rob bots better than others who where still alive at that moment.

You know I did exactly quit because other did say I did cheat and that way I was out of the work of a active KD and proof I'm of course not the one own pringles bots.

• edited September 2017
    Is this because you died again and team Ron as a underground alliance are a absolute pathetic outfit

Roi is RO

You mean after darius and barri were multied? After I took how many arsons sitting on the top five? As soon as the cheating cunts saw we had tacs they got scared and started to multi us and we freight trained your absolute piece of shit DW aka one of your god knows how many kds...

This rd you cheated your ass off, hid behind Rob and got massive amounts of free lands and still weren't pulling away...I Hahaha no bragging rights you fucking queer...
  • You were no where near top 5
    Pathetic ,
  • You were no where near top 5
    Pathetic ,
    Both myself and Vinci were ahead of you last Rd clown. This rd I wasn't as active, you cheated your ass off and my group mate Valor passed you a few times. I should have just rolled you out the minute you started cheating lol