Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Bot Owner

2»

Comments

• I never said you cheated.

I pointed out the fact you farmed a KD who you KNEW (and admitted to) was being killed by bots. That is 100% free land you wouldn't have had otherwise. Sure, you could of hit 3 bots but that would have cost you military to hit.

Hitting a suicider 3x is generally reason enough to KT, but hitting a KD who was raped by bots is 10x as worse and more than enough reason to kill you.

If you weren't in Hennessy you'd be a KT. End of story.
  • My question is why do we let pathetic slavs run this game?
  • Team xROx dominate that's why
    It wouldn't surprise me if RO have at least a few finish I the top 10 as we are that good.
  • I don't think he cheated, but definitely made a stupid decision. Never hit a suicider 3 times as rank 1. That's just giving people a reason to KT you. One hit may have been alright, but three is just asking to be killed. I remember several times in the past where I had an opportunity to get the first hit on a suicider but waited until the kingdom got farmed down a bit to use a wl, so people didn't cry that I farmed.
  • I'm interested in news before and after this please.
  • Who do we think is responsible for these new bots and kds taking over sectors?

Someone in the top or someone with too much time on their hands.
    To notice I think this bot is not new , I think we saw it some rounds ago.

As said most sad thing is you always get accused of stuff you not did and as soon you are 1st calls come up for cheat and KT.
    This is here no other thing ,as Rob said it may be a bad decision to do this 3 hits.
    Now as always some guys try to get me KTed for it.

As we have now bot hitting people and Bots killing bots SK has reached a new step of shit anyway.
    So if you not have noticed I'm in deletion since a while.
    (Of course the botowner know because he probed me massive I assume seeing the news count.)
    I'm done with SK maybe I look into it in some rounds to see if bots are gone but I doubt it will ever become better.
  • Stop acting like people said you are the bot owner. For one, I didnt. Two, half the people in here are saying you AREN'T responsible.

No one is trying to get you KT'd either, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that exists because you're in Hennessy, and anyone else would be KT'd if they did the same.
  • Stop acting like people said you are the bot owner. For one, I didnt. Two, half the people in here are saying you AREN'T responsible.

No one is trying to get you KT'd either, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that exists because you're in Hennessy, and anyone else would be KT'd if they did the same.
    its probably just an excuse, about 25h ago a 'new/fresh' ip logged into his kd just before he lost 500k nw

the way i see it he just shared with someone he shouldn't have and that person fckd with his kd

• I never shard this "fresh" IP happend because I took off my computer over night and started it again.
    I always have a dynamic ip since years. When you watch IPs you should know that I not had only one all round.
    The number of IPs are part of the times I start my internet connection.
    It only happend to be one IP this time because my PC and internet was online for 3 or 4 days.SK remove the older not used after what 24 or 48 hours ?

I lost NW because I razed buildings.
  • doubt roi cheated

as I said, I called Roi coming out on top the day I died with the round bonuses. bonus points when he was farming bots during the war and full on nw whoring

I couldve taken him down on my Herald KD no problem, as could barry at any time. He just played the optimal strat for the round
  • Interesting.

I got several PM's about Hennessy KD's whining that I was war abusing bots, but when one of their own does it it's ok?

Good thing there isn't another major care of hypocrisy with that Alliance.... oh wait.
  • Interesting.

I got several PM's about Hennessy KD's whining that I was war abusing bots, but when one of their own does it it's ok?

Good thing there isn't another major care of hypocrisy with that Alliance.... oh wait.
    When I said bonus points for NW whoring, I wasn't applauding him for it Sped

There is an unending supply of hypocrisy in SK.

Its basically the forever continuation of "if youre bigger than me, you cheated" and "if you're smaller than me, you suck" in basically any game with any form of a ladder

• Interesting.

When I said bonus points for NW whoring, I wasn't applauding him for it Sped

There is an unending supply of hypocrisy in SK.

Its basically the forever continuation of "if youre bigger than me, you cheated" and "if you're smaller than me, you suck" in basically any game with any form of a ladder

So the whole "get good" mentality is wrong? Hahaha
  • Roi pop killed himself anyway

Sad really
  • That's what happens when moonlight is multi man

I think rob should kill

Point 1.15
    Blank 1.15

We all know it's them .
  • edited July 2017
    That's what happens when moonlight is multi man
    you are really salty because i keep catching and posting your multies aren't you? :P

you keep posting in topic after topic its me, with 0 proof, 0 logic behind it, apart from
    i dislike moonlight for posting my multies, so he most own the bot.

If there has been 1 person that is trying to get multies killed the last 2-3 rounds it has been me.

but if i had multies you would have died way sooner.

and funny part is you still don't even know what my kd was
  • Daaaang, Point just used his bot army to PK ROI...
  • That's what happens when moonlight is multi man

I think rob should kill

Point 1.15
    Blank 1.15

We all know it's them .
    It's most definitely Point and Blank 1:15... As soon as they have beef with another sector that sector loses SL votes to bots.

They should be wiped.
    Boy read I deleted no PK.
    The different time from 4:20 was because I logged in after 24 hours.
    Ahh ok lol... I took a shot. :)
    Don't lie, I pk'd you myself. 5 PA's = deadly.
  • edited July 2017
    I guess Point didn't like my comments, bashed me over it.. lol.

July 26, 07:09:15 Our kingdom US Navy (1:11) bravely defended against Point (1:15) and lost 537 planets.
  • He's a top notch SK player. I'm guessing his RL is so amazing he hardly has time for us tho..
  • KT.
    That would be kinda tuff seeing as any kd with any size to it is blindly following him and his bots.