Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

more multies, owner: War is coming (2:10)

2»

Comments

• Copper creek is a multi
    Maybe kill him?
  • Just wait for Cart to run a scan

Oh wait
  • edited July 2017
    its indirect, but the multies you made/got made for sl that match ip weid.
    a few of them match Justice 4 SK (2:11), who in turn matches Darth Roast (1:16)

my database does not lie.

and
    "@moon - i was asuming you are the kd writing me..."
    i have never send you a message ingame, so wasn't me
    As in the cunts are using the same proxies? I mean I've never really thought Roii cheated but RO definitely turns cheek to a few "friends"
  • Ask chief greg or meadows
    Or maybe just give him a few of yours?

And Queue the lies about "I'm legit" blah blah blah in 3...2..1...
  • Careless & Cooper Creek
    you two are friends right?

ever consider that maybe he logged into your stuff from old info, rather than vice versa?

Nope, never met the dude.
    i double checked it. (i wrote a new script in my excel to make it easier to search stuff)
    but it seems my excel is correct, original raw/data file also shows the match
    Then again, I would question the accuracy.
    i double checked it. (i wrote a new script in my excel to make it easier to search stuff)
    but it seems my excel is correct, original raw/data file also shows the match
    Then again, I would question the accuracy.
    not every match means a cheat, sometimes there are other reasons.
    i know tj and dont believe he cheats.

but my ip grabber can't give wrong data like that.
    the one i originally made (years ago) had an error sometimes when kd ids were next to eachother.
    but that has long time been fixed, now if it doesn't load it just says it can't load it.

• As for war is coming 2:10 he is just a cheat.
    Barri got wiped by multies, and big suprise all of them match war is coming 2:10 or weidmannsheil (war is coming also matched with weidmannsheil before)

Kd's War is coming (2:10) has matched directly with over the last days:

War is coming (2:10)
    WeidmannsHEIL (2:8)
    Wonder Woman (2:9)
    Just one night (2:12)
    Wnt sum Fuk (2:13)
    W O W (2:16)
    I am so xtrmly wet (2:10)

currently still matching:
    Anti Antifa (2:12)

War is coming (2:10) 761-58-BC-5A 926-0B-20-0E 0 770-91-2C-9C 726-79-22-2D

WeidmannsHEIL (2:8) 812-A1-9C-1E 812-F1-02-4B 901-D4-DA-CD 831-E0-96-A4 926-0B-20-0E 818-3B-F5-7F 756-B3-93-01 0 725-D7-32-09

Wonder Woman (2:9) 807-9F-11-91 901-D4-DA-CD 926-0B-20-0E 0 777-3A-99-23

Just one night (2:12) 818-3B-F5-7F 926-0B-20-0E 0 777-3A-99-23 807-9F-11-91

Wnt sum Fuk (2:13) 820-38-01-0C 926-0B-20-0E 0 777-3A-99-23

W O W (2:16) 818-3B-F5-7F 771-94-2F-79 926-0B-20-0E 0 777-3A-99-23

I am so xtrmly wet (2:10) 773-4F-94-7C 926-0B-20-0E 0 777-3A-99-23 756-B3-93-01

July 18, 15:30:22 Our kingdom Show Me The Money (1:12) bravely defended against Just one night (2:12) and lost 10 planets.
  • you forgot the kd Fepo ;)
    made the last grabs

ah yeah and:
    Arischer Kämpfer
    Obergruppenführer
    Stabsführer
    Titograd
    Silvio Gesell
    Hermann Hesse

probably more to come, trying somethin out :)
  • you forgot the kd Fepo ;)
    made the last grabs

ah yeah and:
    Arischer Kämpfer
    Obergruppenführer
    Stabsführer
    Titograd
    Silvio Gesell
    Hermann Hesse

probably more to come, trying somethin out :)
    you mean more multies? you sure multi a lot of people for someone that plays 'fair' :P
  • Sometimes the tolerant must be intolerant to obtain tolerance
    This time i was no cheat..

Enjoy summer folks!
    ...see you in autumn ;)
  • Yes, you was a cheat.

• This time i was no cheat..

apart from 40-50 multies killing people
  • Whoever is running these extra set of multies to steal SL, you are beyond pathetic.

Don't get me wrong, I love the attention. But the fact I finally got SL back only to lose it 20 minutes later because you have no life is getting on my nerves.

Luckily for me the fact that I am still outgrowing everyone but Red Queen despite

A) Multied/Sabo'd at the start of round,
    B) had to play with a -income % for 2 weeks due to honor,
    C) had to play in no state for 1 1/2 weeks and
    D) was without nanos/solars for 1 1/2

makes it all worth it.

I hope your shit KD is above me, wont be long before I pass it.
  • I'm pretty sure you were bot whoring with war bonus, while others were at war. I could have tapped you any time I wanted to. And don't claim multi/sabo at the start of the round, happened to most of us. And you are Mysti, which always starts well, especially with bank farms around.
  • Whoever is running these extra set of multies to steal SL, you are beyond pathetic.

Don't get me wrong, I love the attention. But the fact I finally got SL back only to lose it 20 minutes later because you have no life is getting on my nerves.

Luckily for me the fact that I am still outgrowing everyone but Red Queen despite

A) Multied/Sabo'd at the start of round,
    B) had to play with a -income % for 2 weeks due to honor,
    C) had to play in no state for 1 1/2 weeks and
    D) was without nanos/solars for 1 1/2

makes it all worth it.

I hope your shit KD is above me, wont be long before I pass it.
    multis killed my kd and I'm outgrowing you sped
  • I'm pretty sure you were bot whoring with war bonus, while others were at war. I could have tapped you any time I wanted to. And don't claim multi/sabo at the start of the round, happened to most of us. And you are Mysti, which always starts well, especially with bank farms around.
    You mean the war bonus I have no control over? From when my sector was put into an Alliance for whatever reason, then declared on to kill Stajno?

This post wasn't even directed towards you, why are you talking about how you could have tapped me? Grats on playing DW I guess?

You mean the war bonus I have no control over? From when my sector was put into an Alliance for whatever reason, then declared on to kill Stajno?

This post wasn't even directed towards you, why are you talking about how you could have tapped me? Grats on playing DW I guess?

You were bragging about being top land for the first 24 hours of the round

Gratz on playing Mysti I guess?
  • Sorry where did I say that in my post?
  • edited July 2017
    Sorry where did I say that in my post?
    Like 2 weeks ago

SpedSK July 5 QuoteFlag
    Sped #1. Sorry. Round was about to be mine had I not been multied.
  • Right, but now you're comparing apples to oranges.

Mysti is about hitting small and fast. I can't mass offense to break anyone I want without having a huge lead.

DW can mass and break anyone if they want to, much like Barricade did before being multied.
  • TMonsta can you look through logs of who viewed this thread since I made my post 1-2 hours ago?

Logged into 518 new news.
  • TMonsta can you look through logs of who viewed this thread since I made my post 1-2 hours ago?

Logged into 518 new news.
    me me me, i am viewing it :D

• They're toying with me.

July 20, 09:36:18 Forces from hellosoisjdhfaab9 (2:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 0 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    July 20, 09:36:18 Forces from hellosoisjdhfaac6 (2:1) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 0 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    July 20, 09:36:19 Forces from hellosoisjdhfaac8 (2:5) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    July 20, 09:36:19 Forces from hellosoisjdhfaac11 (2:4) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    July 20, 09:36:20 Forces from g0hello0a1 (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    July 20, 09:36:20 Forces from g0hello0a2 (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    July 20, 09:36:21 Forces from g0hello0a3 (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    July 20, 09:36:22 Forces from g0hello0a5 (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    July 20, 09:36:22 Forces from g0hello0a4 (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    July 20, 09:36:23 Forces from g0hello0a6 (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    July 20, 09:36:23 Forces from g0hello0a7 (1:20) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    July 20, 09:36:24 Forces from g0hello0a8 (1:14) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
  • Ask chief greg or meadows
    For what it's worth, I remember stajno.... Croat guy living in Austria iirc.
  • i have to admit, sped is doing amazingly good
    whenever i look he had no enhancements and some crappy sector state..
  • edited July 2017
    Don't matter, just got hit by some trash TF in Hennesy with half the defense I have and 40k TFs.
  • Oh dear