Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Team Ron vs Viva and Company

Comments

• Yes if he wants you dead and finds out where you are, you're done.
  • edited July 2017
    Oh good memory
    I care not for these faggot filled little political games... Its blatant you want to side with Viva for whatever reason so be it..

My memory is impeccable... Like when you tried snobbing up and saying its pathetic I or anyone get upset about this game yet the SS of you gettin so pissy at TJ for inner alliance hitting when Cam just threw sector 6 into a hostile enemy alliance... tad bit of Hypocrisy??? Cam wants to finish out the rd I am sure and last rd has a lot to do with this rds decisions so good for him, I hope he shits on everyone in scores tbh...
    Okay...what? First of all, I was messaged to join hen. I wanted some more people to talk to, so, I joined. Yes, TJ was suiciding on an alliance mate. He did so once before we joined, and again after we joined. I tried to get him to keep playing and stick the round out but he didn't want to. I also said that while his decision to suicide on our new alliance mates would look bad on the sector, I understood why he was doing it and that I couldn't control what he does.

Hostile enemy alliance? I don't recall hen being hostile towards us except for when TJ suicided on one of their players. What I do recall is our former alliance mate asking me to hit someone in hen. Being the team player that I am, I did. Then, almost immediately afterwards, the alliance gets deleted with no messages sent out as to why. Great communication and leadership there.

I didn't say anything about getting upset about the game. I said that it's pathetic that someone would create multis just to ruin people's rounds (i.e. to steal sl, spend sector funds). I told TJ that I'm over last round. It means nothing and has no reflection on this round.

Edit: if you weren't talking to/about me, I apologize.
  • Oh good memory
    I care not for these faggot filled little political games... Its blatant you want to side with Viva for whatever reason so be it..

My memory is impeccable... Like when you tried snobbing up and saying its pathetic I or anyone get upset about this game yet the SS of you gettin so pissy at TJ for inner alliance hitting when Cam just threw sector 6 into a hostile enemy alliance... tad bit of Hypocrisy??? Cam wants to finish out the rd I am sure and last rd has a lot to do with this rds decisions so good for him, I hope he shits on everyone in scores tbh...
    Okay...what? First of all, I was messaged to join hen. I wanted some more people to talk to, so, I joined. Yes, TJ was suiciding on an alliance mate. He did so once before we joined, and again after we joined. I tried to get him to keep playing and stick the round out but he didn't want to. I also said that while his decision to suicide on our new alliance mates would look bad on the sector, I understood why he was doing it and that I couldn't control what he does.

Hostile enemy alliance? I don't recall hen being hostile towards us except for when TJ suicided on one of their players. What I do recall is our former alliance mate asking me to hit someone in hen. Being the team player that I am, I did. Then, almost immediately afterwards, the alliance gets deleted with no messages sent out as to why. Great communication and leadership there.

I didn't say anything about getting upset about the game. I said that it's pathetic that someone would create multis just to ruin people's rounds (i.e. to steal sl, spend sector funds). I told TJ that I'm over last round. It means nothing and has no reflection on this round. Anymore bullshit that I can clarify for you?
    I think he was calling out barri more than anything with that post cam.. but so we are clear I have nothing against you either, it was cool having you as a sector mate..
  • That 2nd paragraph of spewed shit seemed directed towards me.

Yes, it was cool playing with you too. I still wish you would have stuck around. Maybe we'll land together again in the future.
  • An intra hit isnt normal, and I stated so when it was done to Bud 1:16, not just myself...right?

What makes you think I sided with Viva? We just so happened to both be DW or be in the same alliance and plan some hits together. Oh yeah fuck buddies.

How about you were planning to tell Rob my location? Shitty much?
    When did I once message Rob? Ohhh thats right I never have... Viva talks to Rob, not me... you are starting to really reach arent you?
  • An intra hit isnt normal, and I stated so when it was done to Bud 1:16, not just myself...right?

What makes you think I sided with Viva? We just so happened to both be DW or be in the same alliance and plan some hits together. Oh yeah fuck buddies.

Yeah that one was pretty sad Greg

crying to Rob to kill a fair player enemy is a new low, whether or not you realize it as such
    Refer to above post bc I NEVER once messaged Rob about anything outside asking for SL which I did via pfs and it wasnt even for me or anyone friendly... just some dude i felt bad for last rd

When did I once message Rob? Ohhh thats right I never have... Viva talks to Rob, not me... you are starting to really reach arent you?
    Has nothing to do with Viva. My sources told me you mentioned this in one of your little chat groups. You can deny all you want, but why would I be given this information and from you of all people.
  • edited July 2017
    An intra hit isnt normal, and I stated so when it was done to Bud 1:16, not just myself...right?

Has nothing to do with Viva. My sources told me you mentioned this in one of your little chat groups. You can deny all you want, but why would I be given this information and from you of all people.
    Deny what dude? Rob can easily figure out who you are... your source is Riley bc he talks to TJ... alrdy talked about it, you're not slick and you're not even fully clued in on anything... take your pos ruined kd and find me nxt round bc I'll sure as fuck be on the lookout

Yaaa Greg said tell Riley to tell Barry I said this.. was kind of a joke if anything

Yaaa Greg said tell Riley to tell Barry I said this.. was kind of a joke if anything
    just a prank bro
  • My pos ruined kd came at the cost of 3 dead kds, and a ruined alliance farmed to the group. It was a sweet ass trade right before I finish work on the 21st, the same day as the release of a game I will play constantly for 5 days before going back to England for 5 weeks. The KD is still alive hitting anyone I want. It really wasn't

Goodluck on your watch tower.

just a prank bro
    Want screenshots?
  • My pos ruined kd came at the cost of 3 dead kds, and a ruined alliance farmed to the group. It was a sweet ass trade right before I finish work on the 21st, the same day as the release of a game I will play constantly for 5 days before going back to England for 5 weeks. The KD is still alive hitting anyone I want. It really wasn't

Goodluck on your watch tower.
    Really hard when the multies mop up your kts amirite?
  • I'm having so much fun sitting back and watching this round.
  • I'm having so much fun sitting back and watching this round.
    I do have to say this round have been very entertaining even only being half active
  • edited July 2017
    DING DING DING DARIUS CHEATS!

• Greg you are talking to barri as though you could compete with him

I don't mean to be rude but your build awfully poor kingdoms and would be war behind

Burger flipping ugly cunt
  • Viva you're a garbage fucking builder in every aspect... We all know why you didnt go to EA... you're a cheating, vile, nasty lil weasel and you're still awful..your life is so trash that you come here to try and feel significant when in all reality you suck dick at your gaming hobbies as well... pipe down cunt, you're not even close to hazza level let alone mine... I've stated numerous times I'm a mediocre builder, I make a kd for war. . You build full laser trooper garbage ass DW kds with low probes! You fucking dumbass

I'll say it again and again... YOU NEEDED MULTIES TO SLOW ME DOWN... no multies = no barricade break on me! No barri break then you couldn't break... shit you barely broke with your garbage ass 33K goons! You needed me powerless following barri and a whole super alliance to kt me after I rolled you a second time AND still needed the multies to kill me off... hahaha chump
  • Chef I don't really want to play into your feud with Viva, he is trolling you. But anyway, If you think I wouldn't have hit you is a little laughable. I was also suicided on at the start and lost units. It is irrelevant. I know you want to say things to Viva, but don't talk shit facts.
  • Chef I don't really want to play into your feud with Viva, he is trolling you. But anyway, If you think I wouldn't have hit you is a little laughable. I was also suicided on at the start and lost units. It is irrelevant. I know you want to say things to Viva, but don't talk shit facts.
    Also I was a day ahead of everyone a week into the game. I had high probes, tfs and a dominant military and land lead.

Everyone was about to be my bitch with barry backing me up, or vice versa.
    Also I was a day ahead of everyone a week into the game. I had high probes, tfs and a dominant military and land lead.

I would be no ones bitch.

wheres your kd?

wheres your kd?
    Hahahahhah
  • Same place it's been all round. Out in G2 by my lonesome.

Well, me and whoever's multis are popping up now.
  • damn it ron, not again! this is why we can't have nice things

not playing so fuck all of you with much love
  • edited July 2017
    damn it ron, not again! this is why we can't have nice things

not playing so fuck all of you with much love

Always so mad arson :P
  • edited July 2017
    Its like Darius/Barricade copy/paste their posts from all those years ago when we played, gotta admire the dedication bro :D
  • Its like Darius/Barricade copy/paste their posts from all those years ago when we played, gotta admire the dedication bro :D
    facts are facts friend
  • edited July 2017
    Did Point just used his bot army to PK ROI?
  • Roi deleted.