Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7 Matching kds (not bots) + interaction

2»

Comments

• Pritty sure greg is the big dw or terra in 1.12
  • Pritty sure greg is the big dw or terra in 1.12
    Did the no SL give me away?
  • i guess i caught the 2 of you sharing?
    Can't be bothered with any of that.. I just find it funny how you said you saw them matching, couldn't provide any screenshots interaction, or anything showing the kds matching.. (Your comment of seeing them matching but not being on to post them is odd as well, how could you see them matching but not be online to post) I'm not even playing seriously just created 3 days ago. I guess what I'm trying to say is have proof of something before you throw accusations out there.

because my ip checker runs every 3h simple as that.
    what i find funny is that you defended none of the other 15 multies i posted. but suddenly do with these 2.
    Can't be bothered with any of that.. I just find it funny how you said you saw them matching, couldn't provide any screenshots interaction, or anything showing the kds matching.. (Your comment of seeing them matching but not being on to post them is odd as well, how could you see them matching but not be online to post) I'm not even playing seriously just created 3 days ago. I guess what I'm trying to say is have proof of something before you throw accusations out there.

what i find funny is that you defended none of the other 15 multies i posted. but suddenly do with these 2.
    Actually we were talking about audi before you mentioned these two... You show zero proof
  • edited July 2017
    i guess i caught the 2 of you sharing?

Actually we were talking about audi before you mentioned these two... You show zero proof
    i don't care much if you believe me or not, usually if people start complaining it means i busted them with cheating once again.

and @ audi what more proof did you need than him matching (he matched when i posted him) with a bunch of other kds that were also matching + interacting

and technically i could post all my ip logs/scans that includes a nice list who is who ;)
  • TT audi 2:4 and Midas touch 1:16 also mach IP's

i don't care much if you believe me or not, usually if people start complaining it means i busted them with cheating once again.

and @ audi what more proof did you need than him matching (he matched when i posted him) with a bunch of other kds that were also matching + interacting

and technically i could post all my ip logs/scans that includes a nice list who is who ;)
    Thing is IDC about about my ip... Also If I dont see proof I dont take action... Literally all I do is login, hit multies.. log out... There is LITERALLY no other reason to play
  • well i couldn't give a damn if you act on what i post.

but what i post is the truth. I am not saying they are all cheating (i believe they are).

But i post kd's that match, and if i post it it's correct. and its for others to see if they interact and deal with it.
  • well i couldn't give a damn if you act on what i post.

but what i post is the truth. I am not saying they are all cheating (i believe they are).

But i post kd's that match, and if i post it it's correct. and its for others to see if they interact and deal with it.
    Understandable I dont expect you to give a flying fuck but we still need proof... Check the news bro, we literally hit the multies non stop
  • yeh i am straightforward in this regard.
    with this player base 99% of the time matching = multi
    if i find a group of 12 kds matching as a group and a direct ip connection between all of them then. no i don't need interaction to proof it.

• Yeah, I'm definitely not running multiple accounts.

1. That shit always bothered me, especially when I really played the game. Even if you don't like me, you know I don't multi.
    2. Who the hell has time to run 2 accounts? I get on enough to build and hit multis. I haven't even hit a real KD this round. lol
  • If someone can give me an accurate time when the fresh made multis leave newbie mode. I'll kill them before they can do any damage.
  • If someone can give me an accurate time when the fresh made multis leave newbie mode. I'll kill them before they can do any damage.
    The now new appeared clean multis have 265 land and explored from 260 so I calculate them to come out at 10th 21:00 SK time.
    A few others are still out there and some have that IP but an other name and are created earlier.
  • there are also still like 10 manual multies around 1-1.5k land suiciding on people
  • It's terrible.
  • there are also still like 10 manual multies around 1-1.5k land suiciding on people
    Just delete them.
    Just delete them.
  • edited July 2017
    Well who cares , did you guys realize the bots kill actives ?
    They just play an other strategy this time winning on vogueplay com au round starting to hit down all smaller farms and inacts so they grow and we don't have food.
    Then we are getting killed later one by one ...
    Well, that barely makes sense for me. Almost :P
    (I'm a bit newbie yet, sorry)