Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMOG quit being a thundercunt

edited March 2012 in Game Talk
Seriously? Protecting Kesha and Lovsan's bot accounts. Fucking weak man. Fucking weak.

Comments

• no. no one is worse than neg.
  • If this shit is true, neg > AMOG
  • Amog never protected them one bit. We posted them all in Afs and have been hitting them constantly.
  • KILL ALL THE MULTIES
  • Amog never protected them one bit. We posted them all in Afs and have been hitting them constantly.
    cojax? you where participating in multiraping patron. he was down from 6k land to 3k. the others where from sexy alliance. we have a deal with sexy that i will rape whole uni leaving them untouched.
  • thats bs, cause we have almost all his bots posted and have been slamming them
  • you believe every shit is posted LOL
    Dear lord. I think google translate would do a better job than your english skills you fucking retard.
    Dear lord. I think google translate would do a better job than your english skills you fucking retard.

=D>
  • edited March 2012
    AMOG, I've never seen a thundercunt before. I heard it is super tight. Please get hold of me.
  • what i dont understand is who would support some fucking nigga lith to begin with
  • edited March 2012
    Pretty much everyone else on the game besides xFCx and Neg. It's always amusing when it finally becomes obvious we were right and they were all Kesha's zombie dick suckers.
  • Some of us are just bored of killing bots, its boring shit and most of the satisfaction i get from SK is the rage messages that follow a break. Specially the ones where you just baaaaarely break them.
  • What is a thundercunt? Is it like what having a STI infected cunt feels like, sorta burning sensation?
  • It's similar to a blue waffle! :p
  • Seriously? Protecting Kesha and Lovsan's bot accounts. Fucking weak man. Fucking weak.
    There is no way in Hell Amog would condone that shit man..no way!!!
  • HAHA and they get mad at kesha for using multies. 10seconds after i break KT, i get 15news from bunch of 100-300k probe farms, dont complain about multies u noobs
  • Seriously? Protecting Kesha and Lovsan's bot accounts. Fucking weak man. Fucking weak.
    There is no way in Hell Amog would condone that shit man..no way!!!
    Tiger Woods (1:19) Sector Leader Delete Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 25, 04:56:36 no more hits on kesha's kds. I'm serious. This isn't a request Jim, I need you for war and I can't handle this bs right before war. [SexRegister] AL

• edited March 2012
    Amog is doing what he needs to. We are at war basically with the uni and we cant fight all you guys and keshas bots
  • there was no war before. when asked for his help earlier for multies, nothing happened
  • Actually if you check our AF's we litterly was SLAMMING them. I would say half our hits during that period was on nothing but multies.
  • And you guys need to stop getting mad about kesha when most of your alliance is using multies on us too.
  • what are you even talking about? lol
  • it would be good if you actually talked to us instead of just hiding even now, kept trying to make contact in the chat yet nothing
  • I don't have anything against you amog but you were conspiring to get my alliance killed before the kesha multi shit popped up. I don't necessarily believe you have direct ties to kesha but I know there are those in your alliance, like lovsan, who do and I want them dead.
  • no before, like you went offline and didnt come back on at all, and when the other 2 alliances declared still no word from you or anything
  • negneg
    edited March 2012
    Kudos to pie.
    nope
  • I still can't stand kesha but I see no way of fighting him short of NAPing the universe and spending weeks killing multis, at least this way we can hurt him and his buddies where it hurts which is their main KD's.
  • You seem to think that Sex is with him..we are not, we was hitting prolly more then any other alliance, jsut happens he has some people he wanted dead and didnt happen to be in our alliance.