Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multies pk #36

edited March 2012 in General
Paladinstolemybike just got pk'd by (keisha's?) bots. Can we please do something about this

Comments

• I was wondering why this dude randomly did this in my sector:

March 25, 07:54:21 Our kingdom Pienovezis () launched a missile strike on PaladinStoleMyBike (). The total damage done was 137 planets and 7,323 civlians.
  • March 25, 07:54:17 Our kingdom PaladinStoleMyBike (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Veranda (1:20). The total damage done was 150 planets and 9,253 population.
    March 25, 07:54:18 Our kingdom PaladinStoleMyBike (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Karburatorius (2:16). The total damage done was 145 planets and 8,559 population.
    March 25, 07:54:19 Our kingdom PaladinStoleMyBike (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Terasa (2:13). The total damage done was 142 planets and 7,917 population.
    March 25, 07:54:21 Our kingdom PaladinStoleMyBike (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Pienovezis (2:6). The total damage done was 137 planets and 7,323 population.
    March 25, 07:54:22 Our kingdom PaladinStoleMyBike (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Aruodas (2:19). The total damage done was 135 planets and 6,774 population.
    March 25, 07:54:40 Our kingdom PaladinStoleMyBike (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Asla (1:11). The total damage done was 132 planets and 6,265 population.
    March 25, 07:54:41 Our kingdom PaladinStoleMyBike (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Zeme (2:5). The total damage done was 127 planets and 5,660 population.
    March 25, 07:54:42 Our kingdom PaladinStoleMyBike (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Grudas (2:11). The total damage done was 125 planets and 4,952 population.
    March 25, 07:55:49 Our kingdom PaladinStoleMyBike (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Miezis (2:17). The total damage done was 122 planets and 930 population.
    March 25, 07:55:51 Our kingdom PaladinStoleMyBike (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Mieziai (2:11). The total damage done was 120 planets and 815 population.
  • Whatever alliance (i think it's Friendship?) that guy was in - I expect them to take this into their own hands and retaliate.
  • Whatever alliance (i think it's Friendship?) that guy was in - I expect them to take this into their own hands and retaliate.

Or. The other alliances could not be dumb and could help .

• edited March 2012
    Whatever alliance (i think it's Friendship?) that guy was in - I expect them to take this into their own hands and retaliate.

*shrugs*

I'm not an AL - so I don't know. Their job is to lead their alliance so they can do what they want.

All I was saying was I assume 100% that [Friendship] would take these KD's out as it's one of their SL's that was killed. If they ask other AL's to help that's their prerogative, I can't see them declining.
  • Well, multi's have officially driven away another player. I never hit one of his bots (that I'm aware of, shit there are so many), so I have no idea why I got PK'ed, but I won't be playing anymore. It's been fun.
  • edited March 2012
    Don't leave Cojax
  • Well, multi's have officially driven away another player. I never hit one of his bots (that I'm aware of, shit there are so many), so I have no idea why I got PK'ed, but I won't be playing anymore. It's been fun.
    This- is why (Keisha?) needs to turn off the bot/ everyone kill these Multies
  • Kesha says they are for his little program but last round he ran the program just fine with some small 200-300k kds. He is making them all this size just so he CAN kill people. Its quite obvious.
    This- is why (Keisha?) needs to turn off the bot/ everyone kill these Multies
    That is a lot of hard work. Plus he may kill my pretty top 50 kingdom. I don't want to stir the pot so I will just stick to bashing new players
  • Cojax.....
  • Cojax be honest now. were you RR?
  • RR isnt illegal so its still bs :-p
    I find people do things like this to compensate for short comings elsewhere in life. Like people who DDoS SK and such, wonder what is wrong in their lives. Abusive parents? Bullied in school? Quite fascinating if I do say so myself!
  • I got amog down my back, I got kesha using multis to kill my KD, and I have no support from other alliances. Oh and we are the smallest of the 5.

Do me a favor and just mass KT me now so I don't have to shift through this shit anymore.

• edited March 2012
    Considering he was at 98% rax cap yesterday then he could NOT have been RR.
  • cojax? you where participating in multiraping patron. he was down from 6k land to 3k. the others where from sexy alliance. we have a deal with sexy that i will rape whole uni leaving them untouched.
  • is that true kesha?
  • PiePie
    edited March 2012
    Cojax is a multi? And got multi PK'd by multis? I'm confused, but that's not hard..
  • cojax? you where participating in multiraping patron. he was down from 6k land to 3k. the others where from sexy alliance. we have a deal with sexy that i will rape whole uni leaving them untouched.

8-|
  • is that true kesha?
    Probably. He may be a multi champion, but he's usually brutally honest. At least he has been to me.

• i did not say cojax was a multi. i sed he was participating in raping one of my kingdoms. every round i start peacefully exploring. but as usual jerks starts to rape my kingdoms and im not going to sit and watch how they rape and feel mighty. to every action is reaction.
  • you where one of the most active ones on raping n bashing my accounts. if you think its fun then you should die like a man, and come back next round and dont run away like a pussy
    well kesha, I hope you had fun killing me as well. I'm leaving this game as well. Played this game with fun a couple of times last years, but it isn't fun anymore. I hope you guys have fun. cheers!
  • I'm quitting after this round for good. You win kesha.
  • Do any of you know anyone who likes Keisha? Serisouly your what's wrong with this game
  • finally. good luck in real life
    I'm quitting after this round for good. You win kesha.
  • edited March 2012
    you where one of the most active ones on raping n bashing my accounts. if you think its fun then you should die like a man, and come back next round and dont run away like a pussy
    Priceless. The guy who needs dozens of accounts to feel like a man calling someone a pussy.

Stop hiding behind dozens of accounts and being a pussy kesha. Play like a real man.
    This post would mean something if your pf account wasnt created the day before yesterday and you were a known legitimate player, but well youre not. So I guess as far as anyone knows you are just some multi.

• ^hey nothing personal guy didnt think anyone would be coming back to this game. And it kinda seem like all these accounts are coming outta nowhere. But I do kinda agree with you on the whole kesha bot deal.
    Would you mind showing me WHEN/WHERE I hit patron? I never once attacked that kingdom, kthx.

And lyong, I was not RR, I had 98k pop and almost 2k rax