Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

more multies in greatness/shameless (4 kds)

Comments

• Then show me. Show everyone. For the love of god back up what you're accusing me of.
    You really expect me to dig through a group chat for something said a week or two ago? don't have the time and really don't care either way.
  • Ah, how convenient of you.

You also told me you'd out Chris on the PF's in a PM, but when I told you to do it you replied with "No I don't care enough to".

How's it taste to just constantly spew shit out of your mouth 24/7?
  • Sorry who did I screw over? I grouped with 2 people. Last I checked the 3 of us are still wrecking your sector.
    And last i checked we still wrecking yours ;)

And by your line of logic we never backstab anyone either then because none of us grouped with you.

Cry more, maybe the tears will help

• Good lord I hope you are.

15 friends right? All in a group chat taking a vote?
  • Dunno where you get this 15 from there is 5. What others do is their choice maybe you just have a habit of pissing people off. or should i blame you for 1:10 and 1:11 targeting me as well. In which case you hold the advantage of numbers.

:D
  • For the love of GOD, your group needs to get on the same page. Bunch of clowns you all are.

Sucker4Pain (1:3)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 20, 14:18:34
    With regards to yourself. It was a group vote of about 15 people give or take, and the democracy voted against. I'm indifferent to be honest with you, i actually didn't want any of this, but at the end of the day I've gotta stick with ny friends.
  • Dunno like I said you just must have a habit of pissing people off lol... not my group ;)
  • I never said you did. You must have a multiple personalities if you can't figure out what I was talking about.

Wishes (1:3)
    Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 22, 15:50:53
    Naw I don't want to be the whiney cuunt in this situation. I'll leave that to the professionals like yourself. You're more than welcome to copy and paste anything I say though.. can't be bothered to post plus don't want to do chris and danny like that they're cool guys. (Chris and danny confirmed you bank farmed in chat awhile ago, so don't act like you're just full of innocence)

EDIT: My favorite part is how Danny confirmed I bank farmed. I talk to Chris and Cam on Facebook, that's it.
    I've told them multiple times this round that I don't even speak to sped in starcraft and he's in my fucking clan. I have never heard chris mention you as a cheater either, however tj has had a hardon about you for weeks saying your a cheater.

• And just to clear things up, that entire team is playing under accounts I created to stack. Pretty much 100% takeover kds.
  • Then show me. Show everyone. For the love of god back up what you're accusing me of.
    You know full well you were bank farming. There's no proof, but it was obvious. You were posting robs upwards of 800k regularly meanwhile everybody else was struggling to find anything above 300k.
  • edited May 2017
    No proof eh? Hilarious. I had maybe 3-4 800k+ robs. A few of them being on Rukaz right as he went inactive, and the rest being on Phantom in 1:9. Sorry it's common knowledge that she logs in 1-2x a day.

At any point in the round I would have been happy to screenshot my probe history for you. But you'd rather wait weeks to make an accusation like that.

In other news, you ran 50 accounts this round. There's no proof though, but it was obvious.

Edit: Thanks to Facebook I still have our chat history saved.

If you're such a horn dog for me I'll gladly post my robs for you.

Here is one:

May 13, 15:26:43 Phantom192 (1:9) Rob Banks 80,981 324 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 626,125 platinum.
  • EIGHTY FOUR HOURS

Not one kill yet. Cmon boys, step it up. Tunic is getting bored of raping 1:19.

• Sorry who did I screw over? I grouped with 2 people. Last I checked the 3 of us are still wrecking your sector.
    Oh how that was a different story before Rob happened.
  • What? Elaborate.

• What? Elaborate.
    Are you that dense? What he's saying is obvious.. you f*cking muppet
  • Haha, they almost got me. I slept a lot last night and logged into 1k pop. So close. You'll get me soon though because I just don't care/have the time. Can't get on much at work. I want to die to try out a different PT.

• What? Elaborate.
    Are you that dense? What he's saying is obvious.. you f*cking muppet
    Everything is obvious to you.

• I was amused by your comments about wrecking others when kds who were wrecking you got botted.
  • And? I was hit twice, once by you and once by another top. I went overboard on my offense and paid the price.

I'm not sure what your point is. Did I message you whining about the hit? Did I beg everyone to KT you?

What is your point?
  • By the way, YPC and Dik Taters are being ran by the same person. They arent matching IP's right now but im 100% positive of this.
  • and TJ knows that izzy(Dik Taters) gave his account away to quan (YPC). Safe to say the person that was pointing fingers at others for using multis is in fact using multis on his side to fight his wars.
  • Lots of accusations going on and no proof... (wanted to post like Sped)
  • I don't throw accusations around without proof.

You should consider the same.
  • You guys are really serious about this cesspool of a game! \:D/
  • Matching + interaction

http://i.imgur.com/HEMpKlU.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/gr09jql.jpg

Both are still currently matching

Interaction:
    May 24, 07:08:46 Our kingdom NoMaNsLaNd (1:10) bravely defended against YPC (1:3) and was victorious.
    May 24, 08:55:01 Our kingdom NoMaNsLaNd (1:10) bravely defended against Dik Taters (1:3) and lost 2,730 planets
  • Bye Bye Primo. First blood.
  • Bye Bye Primo. First blood.
    Actually that was red queen ;)
  • Wait who?

You mean the KD that 1:17 and 1:3 both jumped because ROI hit Greg/Ron? That's the KD who couldn't be bothered to be KT and just pop killed himself not even 24 hours after it started?

Here, let me get you a handicap sign for your "kill".