Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You know what...

edited April 2017 in General
Screw it. Bunny boiler. Was made by me. But it wasn't Hazza.

Hazza, is a persona, and I thought I would play another persona this round.

It's like how rambo and rocky are different. They are both sylvester stallone but different personas for the respective films.

Comments

• Dude.. you ok?
  • I think he finally dropped his screw?
  • dont drink the bong water
  • so if they are a different persona why did you do everything the same? sure there has to be something that makes them different
  • I had Tanks and Tfs.
  • next round you should build nothing but tanks until you have Tfs
  • next round you should build nothing. ....

jk. do your thing
  • Screw it. Bunny boiler. Was made by me. But it wasn't Hazza.

It's like how rambo and rocky are different. They are both sylvester stallone but different personas for the respective films.
    It's just a game buddy... We all get our fair share of getting stomped on! Play, hit ppl, talk shit and create.carnage....wash, rinse n repeat
  • Screw it. Bunny boiler. Was made by me. But it wasn't Hazza.

It's just a game buddy... We all get our fair share of getting stomped on! Play, hit ppl, talk shit and create.carnage....wash, rinse n repeat
    you know with that last part, Viva can say you don't even flip hamburgers, but just do the dishes :p
  • you were way too low on pop hazza you could only mass tops 10k lds a day? thats at 5 million nw 14k land? needed way higher pop then that big guy
  • next round you should build nothing but tanks until you have Tfs
    ^this
  • I was over 250k pop, before rob sent loads of arsons/sabos at me.

Since then I only reached over 200k once. It all kept going onto PPs and Racks.
  • Also, a single grab seems to take my population down from 180k to 70k then it took a day to go back up.
  • Are you an all pop income?
  • Nope, had like 4k SMS, 3k resi, 9k racks, 2.2k PPs.
  • hazza, seriously man, you need to get me something of whatever the hell you're smoking.
  • I don't smoke.. I drink...
  • stop drinking anti freeze bruh
  • But... It's my favourite...
  • mmm mmmm green glowy goodness!
  • I love that Hazza thinks that adding tanks and tfs is a completely different persona...guy doesn't know how to make a new persona and get it to catch on with people. Rookie.
  • Lol, and my trolling continues.
  • I love that Hazza thinks that adding tanks and tfs is a completely different persona...guy doesn't know how to make a new persona and get it to catch on with people. Rookie.
    should i sell some lessons?
  • People have tried. I'm too stubborn to change. I always seem to slip back to what I normally do.

I aim for 20-25resi /SMs (40-50 total) 35-40% racks. Rest PPs and Pfs.
  • People have tried. I'm too stubborn to change. I always seem to slip back to what I normally do.

you just gave us the blueprint on how to find you now...
  • Aim for.. But I never actually achieve that lol.
  • Roses are red, violets are blue;
    Hazza's schizophrenic, Bunny boiler too....

you just gave us the blueprint on how to find you now...
    He's never been hard to find anyway.
  • Roses are red, violets are blue;
    Hazza's schizophrenic, Bunny boiler too....