Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starkingdom is Hypocrite & detectorship

edited February 2017 in General
Alright, my all 8 accounts that i created this round to sabotages and attack Honeybadges all dead by multi Bots. I did this because Honey spoiled my game since early of this round. This is fucking hillarious. Bullshit you SK admin, if you unhappy with how i play with multi why you legalised multi by erased all login IP address? Why did you killed lots of fair player like IKEA on last and this round.(You decided to killed IKEA after he uploaded his SK logo) My multis all very small and the most only 2k lands, I login everyone and i spent 30mins to click and contribute access point to your SK net.

OK, now count me out. I wont F@cking access to your f@cking lousy SK website anymore. Admin you kill your website by your own hands, i wont be back here anymore. All fair players will leave, bey bye.

Comments

• This guy is a fucking clown. Go away then if you're so miserable no one cares about you whatsoever. Every round you multi and then cry when you die. Bye Felicia!
  • edited February 2017
    What's funny about "All fair players will leave, bey bye" is not only are you admitting ur a multi and ur leaving, but that this will result in fair players leaving. I think your reasoning is as questionable as your english spelling.

You're a multi and I told you not to try to KT Babylon just because he voted for someone else. Then you tried to kt me too, so i killed you. 100's of news from you.

Quit crying. You suck at this, the best thing you can do for yourself is to quit spending forty minutes twice a day logging into a bunch of peon accounts playing a game you don't know the first thing about.
  • It's funny how you think the sk Admin is actually active.. B art not been seen in game for a decade ateast, he does is reset the round that's it.
  • edited February 2017
    I only be a multi for this round because my sectormate honey bullied me. The admin has legalised multi since he erased login address, you wont see login adress for all accounts anymore, do you?
    SO you guys thinking Bots is a fair player? he can login all account at the same time and attack some one exactly the same time? Ofcourse it is programming works. My multi accounts only aim at honeybadger. If I were a multi since last round do you think honeybadger still can grow??
    Damn you guys so stupid or pretending dont know?
  • is he the one that tried killing me for no reason?
  • edited February 2017
    As for your sector issues promoting you to multi, you cheated.

All multi is cheating. But note not everyone does it.. I certainly don't. Don't see the need to, I just have a rant then move on.
  • Dkinghitler you were proven to be a multi last round as well. Stop pretending to be innocent. You multi and then when you get hit you pitch a fit and find some reason to justify your failed attempts to kill someone with those multis. You're a terrible player, get over yourself.
  • I only be a multi for this round because my sectormate honey bullied me. The admin has legalised multi since he erased login address, you wont see login adress for all accounts anymore, do you?
    SO you guys thinking Bots is a fair player? he can login all account at the same time and attack some one exactly the same time? Ofcourse it is programming works. My multi accounts only aim at honeybadger. If I were a multi since last round do you think honeybadger still can grow??
    Damn you guys so stupid or pretending dont know?
    lolololololooooooooooool
  • THIS IS BETTER THAN WHAT HAPPENED AT THE OSCARS :D
  • the problem is that whoever multis the most wins, and don't bring a multi to a bot fight. Humans cannot compete against the bots and Bcart just doesn't give a fuck.

So players will reason that they should use multis to even have a chance at competing against the Robs or the Chucks and their sycophants. the Chuck bot failed in his stated purpose of killing the Rob bots for 2 rounds in a row now, instead he killed those who killed the Rob bots, waiting only until after Rob bot had run its course and been routed before he activated his Chuck bot.

But because Rob's reign of terror "proves" the need for Chuck bot, Chuck be like, ok Rob you can have the first half of last round and all of the next (this) round. and Rob says sure man, then after that you can have the next 2 rounds. So they agree to split the bitch under a Hegelian dialectic strategy. So when Chuck does return, he will have nothing at all to do with killing Rob bots, then he will "disappear" in time for Rob's bots to keep the cycle going for however long.

I don't understand why bcart allows the biggest cheaters to make a fool out of him and to transform the fair players into "losers" and "cheats" based on a false accusatory culture. The Robs and Chucks are untouchable, so the regular players get in line waiting to suck some dicks. As they wait they lather on the chap stick because guess what, its gonna suck and in this dry cold weather well you gonna wanna want chap stick with all the dick sucking I've seen regarding the fanboys of Rob and Chuck.

So the small timey cheaters become the personal punching bag of the general players, the small time cheaters are literally the worst scum that can be imagined, but big time cheaters cant be criticized because "all cheating is equal" even though it isn't. So guys like Hazza only complains about petty multi armies and small time cheats but he is inclined to appease the biggest multi/cheat armies so they don't KD him for no reason.
  • It's funny how you think the sk Admin is actually active.. B art not been seen in game for a decade ateast, he does is reset the round that's it.

Yeh but thats not the original bcart
  • Dictatorship *
  • Dictatorship *
    Ironic his icon / name is that of a dictator! Hahaha
  • Anyone have blue cheese? I got some spicy wings here
  • mmmm. wings
  • mmm I like gar par
  • tl;dr
    Think he may have a form of autism. Worst cheat/multi I've ever witnessed