Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Death Row kingdoms have all been executed.

edited February 2017 in General
Pagada 1:16----DEAD
Pain and Gain 1:15----DEAD
Just Another Day 1:16----DEAD
Fix you Face 1:1----DEAD
lalaland 1:16----DEAD
Neequ DeR 1:11----DEAD
Puak Badai xMGx 1:16----DEAD
Paralonia 1:16----DEAD
DevilzDomain 1:10----DEAD
Shooter Mcgavin 1:17----DEAD
LlaFtracB 1:15----DEAD
Blood 1:4----VACATION
Nooked 1:1----DEAD
Sorghum 1:5----DEAD
Ivenwhore 1:20----DEAD
Waterproof 1:5----DEAD
North Remembers 1:7
Spa King 1:5----DEAD
Grasshopper 1:1----DEAD
Laser Dragoon 1:4----VACATION
Red 1:4----DEAD
not care mode 1:11----DEAD
Morpheos 1:4----DEAD
The wall 1:16----DEAD
Moonster 1:17----DEAD
Cumsprite 1:17----DEAD
RogerFederer 1:15---DEAD

The list is complete. I will update the kingdoms occasionally, while I wait for the two kingdoms in 1:4 to leave vacation mode. Feel free to attack all the bot kingdoms as you please. If you need SL in your sector post here with your coords.

Comments

• Can I get sl for chronus in 1:5 please, the buffs would be nice at long last
  • edited February 2017
    Green is probing Babylon10, will someone pm him?
  • Do not listen to Kahn33 is a babbling idiot. Green Day is fine for now.
  • Can you kill everyone? Would be funnier
  • Can you give SL to GorillaGrodd 1:4 please?!
  • Can you give Kyle 1:12 SL please? Thanks!
  • Alright, my all 8 accounts that i created this round to sabotages and attack Honeybadges all dead by multi Bots. I did this because Honey spoiled my game since early of this round. This is fucking hillarious. Bullshit you SK admin, if you unhappy with how i play with multi why you legalised multi by erased all login IP address? Why did you killed lots of fair player like IKEA on last and this round.(You decided to killed IKEA after he uploaded his SK logo) My multis all very small and the most only 2k lands, I login everyone and i spent 30mins to click and contribute access point to your SK net.

OK, now count me out. I wont F@cking access to your f@cking lousy SK website anymore. Admin you kill your website by your own hands, i wont be back here anymore. All fair players will leave, bey bye.
  • Bots, you thought i will amazed with you? haha
    you just key in one lines and all Bots accounts will do instructions based on your generated codes. I am a programmer by myself, you did nothing honour on this, you kill your won website. moron admin.
  • Stfu no one cares. Go away then.
  • My favorite thing is that he thinks we have an admin who does something.
  • we only have the jizz swallower Robturd who thinks he's the admin
    and of course our lovely TMonsta who's a forum mod
    It was a good chuckle
  • Bots, you thought i will amazed with you? haha
    you just key in one lines and all Bots accounts will do instructions based on your generated codes. I am a programmer by myself, you did nothing honour on this, you kill your won website. moron admin.
    can anyone decipher this gibberish? god, you're like the red carpet of roasting.
  • You think I am amazed with your bots? LOL!

You just write one line scripts and all your bot accounts will do whatever you told them to. I am a programmer myself, you did nothing honorable by killing my bots with yours. You've killed your own game website. BCart is a moron, Arson you should really stop sleeping with him."
    think I'm pretty close there
  • don't tell arson who to stop sleeping with. he my Lil man whore
  • make mysterion 1:17 sl - asking for a bud
  • a "bud"
  • Hey will someone give mysterion 1:17 sl.

asking for a friend.