Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last day finally

edited February 2017 in General
So, I've been bashed, farmed. But everything I've turned the other cheek, but next round I'm giving serious thoughts to quitting. After 15 years or so, played every round. I'm debating quitting.

I don't care about your trolls, your banter, etc. This was a FYI. Not a call for attention.

But, knowing me, I'll probably still play, I'll see how I feel when round restarts.

Comments

• you are still gonna play. who else am i gonna hit for land? speaking of which who wants to group with me?
  • dont be a baby suck it up and play its fun still
  • I'll be back! next round.
  • Asbat stands I won't play.
  • aww hazza :( I'll protect you this round I promise
  • if you quit then cheating Chuck/xTRx/Ron/whoevers will make 120 accounts and have no one to bash n farm but themselves.

I would post some links/games here but I don't want shitty, shitty, lying backstabbing Chuck the cheat-worshiping SK types to ruin those games too.
  • You sir are fully retarded. You made more multis then anyone else this round the only reason the numerated kd's even existed was because of you.
  • don't bother, the retard STILL actually thinks chuck was even here this round after a full month of being told otherwise.
  • How can you complain about bashing? Eh. Yes I was 6x your size. Who else do I hit? Or do I go inactive and quit? Sck it up
  • attention thread
  • edited February 2017
    If hazza leaves say goodbye to all competition. It's never about the numbers to him it's about the heart and that's why he always wins.

Ancient rumors say that Hazza is Bcarts alter ego and subconscious. Born out of a psychoneurotropic HFR chip implanted in an unknowning child. You see he was a part of a joint effort by CIA and MI6 as a prototype for a new class of human. Perpetually heart driven while unshakable morally, yet eternally demoralized. Hazza represents a subsection of the new world order. He operates as a gammabeta. This was a joint experiment because you see there are also deltathetas but they're more careful. They are behind closed doors being monitored carefully because they are a risk to the rest of us who operate as alphabetas. Don't believe me? Here's a brainscan which shows what we call stagnant brainwave scan. What we did was have participants sit still for 5 minutes then try to solve a puzzle and the colouration shows brain activity 1 minute into the puzzle.

http://i.imgur.com/PxgTEFk.png

What's cool is the PNHFR chip allows for memory control when testing so participants don't even they have been experimented on, a great year for innovation I must say.
  • Syl, you are correct in a weird way. Sk is not about being the biggest,

It was just for fun, but the last few rounds the fun has all but gone.

Yes, being in the dominant alliance /sector is fun, but I don't farm. Nor do I enjoy being farmed.

It's about being part of a team,something that seems to be forgotten about recently. We started this round working together to taking down the bots, but then people got bored and targeted each other, and well escalation occurred culminating in the top few farming the rest.

My prediction for next round, is either
    1. Bots took this round to test the set up, so will be aggressive.
    2. Similar to this round, people rage quitting and suiciding on someone who annoyed them, and a dominant alliance farming everyone.
  • The fact you use the word recently makes me laugh. SK has been in this condition for years. Actually SK has always been this, players have always farmed, bashed, gangbanged etc, but previously there were consequences. People have always aggressed those that have inflicted damage on them, because they are sore losers, myself included. There have always been dominant alliances. A smaller player base allows many of these things to reign free, but they still happened from the beginning.

Either way Hazze, you have always been too emotional. Whatever reason you play or don't play for. Stop bitching all the time.
  • I know there's always been this happening, there no counter measures in place to prevent.

Top ranking players do it, no consequence, smaller player does it, get punished by bigger. Solution is simple, but bcart too a wolves to do it.

Appointment 2 in game mods with power to disable bots, I say 2 in case 1 gets angry and disables a genuine player.

Ea did some ground work on this, but RMagician only got mod on the development server. And bean went away somewhere, and the game just sits there in limbo.
  • So no one wants to group with remy :(
  • Sure, I will. I not created yet.
  • I just want everyone to know...Remy is my dogs name. MY DOG PLAYS SK! AND MY DOG IS A PUPPY SO PUPPY STILL PLAYS SK!