Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Son kars - Dark Knights

edited December 2016 in General
Identify yourself

Remember your not in my league!!!

Comments

• Atmosphere I believe is son Kars due to his terrible building

Flames and arson and bean in the frame for dark knight
  • Nice I made the list. You know who I am. You were my salty multi SL. Remember I called you gay day 1?
  • No I don't really know you as I don't think we've had many issues I just know you like atmosphere slot
  • No, I just liked it when he beat you up in Thunderdome, and you raged a bunch. And you dont like Greg, and Greg is my homi. And then theres also the Cheating thing that you do.... thats fun
  • edited December 2016
    Identify yourself

Remember no one cares to cheat as hard as I do so you're not in my league!!!
    Fixed it for your illiterate dumb ass
  • For the record, my kt is mostly your multis hitting me which is quite hilarious.
  • Success
    (December 13, 13:08:04)
    Spoils
    Planets: 364
    Platinum: 104,463
    Civilians: 1,624
    Energy: 0

Honor: 168

Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 4,107
    Tanks: 1

Our scans report that we killed about 5,190 enemy units.

Your forces arrive and find themselves evenly matched against the enemy's defenses. A great battle begins, each side after one thing: victory. The smoke settles and the enemy begins retreating. The victory is yours.

Our forces will take 11 hours to return home.

Hey Viva get fucked you bitch ass cunt
  • Hahaha so funny
  • I know isn't it!
  • Sorry Zao I didn't know!
  • Hahaha this is comedy gold

Yourself
    Dark night
    Son kars all target
    A Kingdom.as you thought it was me and you all loose your Kingdom

That my friend is when you know you've made it at the pinnacle of any game.
    When.there is so much hate and so much focus on one man.
    It's pathetic

What's funny is also
    Zao is my enemy

Hahaha your killing my enemy and you think it's me hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

A Malaysian
    A guy who hates me.

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

A guy who tried to avoid any RO hits by flying our flag

Well that turned out wrong didn't it because you seen rank one
    You seen Romanian
    You think mmmmmmm viva
    That's viva

But your small minds aren't sharp enough.

Anyway you little stupid bell end
    Get back to your kitchen and flip a couple of burgers and hot dogs
    What a awful Job you do.

Poor Zao

# WE ARE ALL ZAO
  • haha no worries greg. its all good. i deliberately stay quiet. had it coming :)

game too small for naps :)

once i convert sm and up res pump offence i was actually going to leave choo choo and smack them

ive got shitty probes anyway :p

i know i havent played for a while, but since when viva is a top builder ?? hahahahhaha

• No I got multimedia all round and figured one of you cheating cunts was doing it so now I just made goons
  • Also this just shows we give you too much respect, we should be looking at the 20s for your kd
  • lol viva u give yourself too much credit

just cause i roll u every round dont mean i hate u

ure just too easy like them ro boys :)

my previous sl joined choo choo. where are your ro boys anyway? i can still smack them ;)

• i know i havent played for a while, but since when viva is a top builder ?? hahahahhaha

since never. he's the kind of guy who hides on a mediocre "top" kingdom after everyone else worthwhile dies and/or he's multi'd everyone down with his ro crew, after which they all start proudly flagging up.

• i know i havent played for a while, but since when viva is a top builder ?? hahahahhaha

since never. he's the kind of guy who hides on a mediocre "top" kingdom after everyone else worthwhile dies and/or he's multi'd everyone down with his ro crew, after which they all start proudly flagging up.
    I want to flag up, but no one here is canadian :( itd be lonely old canada dave :(
  • None of us are playing this round.

Having a round off
    I just come on here for the comical aspect
    My ego has been filled tonight

And zao you've never broke me let's not lie pal.
    And I think many RO players are better than you
    Like ovidu and marci for a start bur people don't car enough to try hard like you.
    Your know for cheating with you pyramid bank farms
    I think every one will agree with me on that one.

So can we just sum this up

3 kingdoms destroyed
    2 dead
    And zao broke

All in the name of trying to work out who I am

Well I ain't fucking playing

Hahahhaha

I have am in no alliance at all and don't care anyway

I want to flag up, but no one here is canadian :( itd be lonely old canada dave :(
    Dbt
    Barricade

I actually respect u more now I know your not American

• Can I be an honorary Dave Canadian flag flyer !?!?!?
  • how you know viva is still playing sk:

he says he isn't playing sk.
  • I do remember a 6 rounds ago when alt Ro played and we raped zao and
    Debrota
    Marci and me were rank 1/2/3 and we had 8 of the top 10 kingdoms

We raped team Ron

These are all facts
    But the facts are
    People get bored
    People have lives

We aren't all ginger Virgins like meadows who plays with her baldy pussy what looks like a ducking wellie top
  • Plot twist, meadows is a man named Jerry whos bald and 48

For the record 3 kds were i believe hit multiple times by multis etc, but yes that would be correct, 2 dead kds 1 with 600 land.... all multied etc. Not sure the confusion but there it is broken down
  • I was Dark Knight. Working full-time, I picked DW knowing I couldn't really play. I was up to 40k goons. Could have built more but retalled for a sector mate and got insta-KT'd since I was anti-turtle. I failed on the top guy, what, once? Who cares.
  • edited December 2016
    No no Viva cunt... you made a post actually saying you're Deso... Literally all of us were multied, non stop fails by AT DWs who steal SL and then ruin rounds... You're just a loud mouthed chump who we love to choo choo...

See you guys in another year when these dick cheese friends drag me back again! Was fun getting multied, I suppose its better then getting killed in 32 seconds by a bot LOL
  • I don't remember any scenario where viva got the best of any of my crew ro are always a good war some.of them I even like but wow they let your untalented cheating ass in they must have been high as hell on some good stuff lol
  • I don't remember any scenario where viva got the best of any of my crew ro are always a good war some.of them I even like but wow they let your untalented cheating ass in they must have been high as hell on some good stuff lol
  • edited December 2016
    Ate a baby once.
  • greg if you are playing next time msg me on fb. :p

and viva, i know marci and cyborg from way back

nice fellas hence im surprised you got into that circle

you must have suck a whole lot to get in

• greg if you are playing next time msg me on fb. :p

and viva, i know marci and cyborg from way back

nice fellas hence im surprised you got into that circle

you must have suck a whole lot to get in

Bwahahahahahaha