Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vote Newt Gingrich

edited March 2012 in General
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/obamas-covert-plan-to-soar-gas-prices/

Don't look at me, Chuck Norris wrote it. Don't vote him at your own peril.

Comments

• Article made me lol a few times.
  • DONT VOTE REPUBLICAN.
  • Oh look, even the CATO institute is telling you Repblicans to shove it about Obama raising gas prices:

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/its-not-obamas-fault-crude-oil-prices-have-increased

North Sea crude production is down, raising the price 38 cents a barrel (NYS gas prices have risen 41 cents over this year so far, the timeline in discussion). The article in fact states that domestic crude production is up, for the first time since Lyndon Johnson. I don't usually agree with the analysis CATO provides in it's articles, but they're usually dead-on with the statistics.

Also, gas was $1.79 a gallon three years ago? I don't actually doubt it, but it certainly didn't stay there very long. And we should stand strong against Iran because they control crude production? What, like sanctioning them? So that we have business relations with only 80% of the world's oil production? It's fucking bullshit that these hawkish fucks keep calling to stand more strongly and defiantly against Iran with little information about any nuclear enrichment and ZERO information about any weapons-grade Uranium. This is a 2003 Iraq-redux and I don't know how so many can complain about the economy while once again trying to engage in another mobilization and possible military conflict/war.

I'm not one of those people that's all Hopey/Changey but like Lewis Black once said: can we all agree on what the fuck reality is?
  • edited March 2012
    Did he just call Chuck Norris a liar? If Chuck Norris says it's $1.79 that's what the hell it costs.
  • Obama=the destruction of the USA. He wants to destroy our economy its a proven fact. He is stopping jobs from being made, and doing everything he can to make everyone dependent on the government so he can control everyone.
  • IT'S A PROVEN FACT...what more evidence do you need?
  • Chuck Norris
    You can back up facts...
  • edited March 2012
    Chuck Norris said it. It is fact. This isn't a debatable topic unless you want him to round kick you.
    You can back up facts...
    go ahead...back up

• edited March 2012
    I'm a republican and I am against Obama.

Come at me.

Also don't vote Newt for the love of god... Romney is the best bet as sad as that is.
  • I'm not American but the last time Republicans were in office, they fucked ALL THE SHIT UP. Obama inherited a SHIT state thanks to previous government. So no to REPUBLICANS. And YES to Democrats.
  • I'm a republican and I am against Obama.

Come at me.

Also don't vote Newt for the love of god... Romney is the best bet as sad as that is.
    Exactly why Obama will win the next election...
  • Yeah, I was planning on voting any candidate but Obama until I saw what the republicans pulled out for candidates. Now I just don't feel like voting at all.
  • Republicans didnt kill the econ, the war did, and still is. We need to pull out we been over there way to long spending way to much money. And we need to get a republican in office that wants to make cuts on spending unlike obama who says he does, but spends trillions on obama care and giving millions to his buddies so they can declare chapter 11 and take all the money. (silendra) (yes silendra was a huge contributer to obama's campaign funds) not only that, he is forcing laws on the american people. He said in a interview, he wishes that he could just bypass congress completely, because they are getting in the way of his ideal country(they are stopping him from just passing every law he wants) He is already working on new laws to take away all americans guns, so we have no way to defend ourselves. And hes implemented laws that, if he declares marshal law, he is the supreme ruler, even congress will have no power against him. he just needs a justified reason to declare it. Thats where the occupied wallstreet comes in, its been proven he supported this, and the people that was doing the protests was being paid money to stay out there by the same people that fund obama's campaign.
  • America - where the right to shoot people is more important than health care.
  • America where the right to live how u want is being taken away. And i have no issues with health care, i have issue with Obama telling people they have to buy this or else. Incase you forgot, we have a thing called the right to bear arms. And obama wants to take this away, so when they siege power, there is no1 left to fight them.
  • Romney is a fucking Mormon. Do you have any idea what those fucking people believe? And you want one to run the country?

Paranoid Schizophrenia>Mormon
  • Mitt Romney, who implemented in Massachusetts a predecessor of Obamacare (litterally), and now thinks everyone else in the nation can suck it.

If you have health insurance, it's now more expansive. If you didn't have health insurance, or you couldn't afford it, now you'll be helped to obtain it cheaply. I understand that some people are worried about their rights, but if you want to practice the right to be gouged out by a for-profit industry that has a fundamental conflict between supposedly safeguarding your most important thing (health) and marginalizing their costs (healthcare), then you're not only retarded, but selfish.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/09/17/us-usa-healthcare-deaths-idUSTRE58G6W520090917

Obamacare was implemented because people couldn't afford health insurance, or their converage did not include medical treatment they needed, often times through technicalities of wording or prior conditions. You know what few people opposed to Obamacare and all federal government inclusion in health insurance had the guts to tell these people? That they should just die if they get sick. Because that's exactly what fucking used to happen you cold heartless shits.
  • a for-profit industry that has a fundamental conflict between supposedly safeguarding your most important thing (health) and marginalizing their costs (healthcare)
    The U.S. government?
  • Facts have already proved the obama care is going to make buying health care MORE expensive, because its forces the insurance companies to pay extremely high premiums, thus they will turn those around on the customers, so the prices are actually going to be higher then what they are now.

Insurance companies are not non profit, if they have to pay out the ass, they will make sure they get there money back from us.
  • a for-profit industry that has a fundamental conflict between supposedly safeguarding your most important thing (health) and marginalizing their costs (healthcare)
    The U.S. government?
    The government is citizens. It's you, and me. It's public works all the way to Attorney General. The role of THE GOVERNMENT is to service our shared needs and to provide for us, whether it's safety or ease of transport or emergency services. Yes, you need to pitch in monetarily for this to happen, but the goal of government is not to take as much of your money as possible and to spend the smallest amount possible on you. That's what private companies to.

• I voted for Mitt Santorgrich.
  • Facts have already proved the obama care is going to make buying health care MORE expensive, because its forces the insurance companies to pay extremely high premiums, thus they will turn those around on the customers, so the prices are actually going to be higher then what they are now.

Insurance companies are not non profit, if they have to pay out the ass, they will make sure they get there money back from us.
    The top 5 insurance companies in 2009 had a 56% profit. (http://abcnews.go.com/Health/HealthCare/health-insurers-post-record-profits/story?id=9818699#.T1-R2REgc1o)

Remember, this in the middle of a fucking recession. The same year that 45,000 American's died due to a lack of health insurance coverage. So what does the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act also regulate? The percentage of income these companies can use for non-healthcare costs. Maybe this way Aetna won't feel so free to pay it's CEO $38 Million in 2008, or $72 Million over 5 years. Are you this fucking guy? Are you the CEO? Well then, you're likely getting shafted, because 3/4 of people who filed for personal bankruptcy in 2009 actually had medical insurance. How much does Obama make? 400k a year?
  • I'm a republican and I am against Obama.

Come at me.

don't care what you are or how you vote. it's your right to have your own views. I have a problem with "IT'S A PROVEN FACT!!!!!!" without proof to back it up

Post a link - don't say facts have proven. That's a BS argument and I'm tired of reading stuff like this in political arguements. If you're going to have a strong opinion on something, back it up with someone substantial. Provide a link. Provide intelligent debate. Don't post a link to a news article or an editorial or I will come to your house and beat you.

Honestly, health care should be normalized and more socialized. There is a host of evidence from The World Health Organization (WHO) that inequity and income gaps between populations causes a decline in overall health of a population. I can understand the transition being difficult for a system like the United States, but there is so much information out there to support (A lot of it from WHO - just do a google search) the vantage point that it would be advantageous to everyone involved to move towards socialized medicine.
  • edited March 2012
    Just for the record I would never actually vote Newt. This thread is purely for the troll. ;)
    And hes implemented laws that, if he declares marshal law, he is the supreme ruler, even congress will have no power against him.
    It began with Carter then Reagan and snow balled. Maybe we do need a King. Perhaps it makes sense to give the country to a family so that they have a vested interest in building it up. Right now the govt is like the killer clowns from outer space. Once they get to that level they don't even look real and have little in common with average folk. I'm no Obama fan by any stretch of the imagination but this crap was put in place for a reason. Someone is going to be the King. I read posts from people that talk about the constitution as if it is the bible. As if things ever really worked the way it was drawn out. Even the people that wrote the damn thing didn't follow it. It's all just smoke and mirrors anyways. Ask yourself this do you want a mormon King?
  • We should just go back to warring tribes.
  • edited March 2012
    I do have a slight desire to shrink DarkFort's head and put it on my keychain.
  • America where the right to live how u want is being taken away. And i have no issues with health care, i have issue with Obama telling people they have to buy this or else. Incase you forgot, we have a thing called the right to bear arms. And obama wants to take this away, so when they siege power, there is no1 left to fight them.
    Bullshit paranoia.