Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@Toolshed/ Chuck

edited October 2016 in General
Please can you kill off MR Boom 1 16 for the following reasons:
- constantly failing on the top kd ( for choosing to participate a war which was not discussed or agreed in the alliance)
- constantly arsoning
- building a trashy DW kd which is AT

Also failing on other top KDs for no good reason.

This guy is a class A muppet and SK does not need such people - you risk losing decent players who actually like the game

Thanks

De Vinci

Comments

• Now that is desperation of the highest Order, I am sure you did something???

You haven't attacked him??

Walking out on an alliance is reason enough bro
  • If I was in the British army and we went to war and I ran home or absconded

I would face jail
    Consequences

Hms Colchester

No questions asked I would not pass go.
  • Anyway just passing threw as not playing this round, one of the Lithuanian guys just told me that you jumped ship.
    Disappointed that you with the bots now dude.
    You always had my respect

Shame
  • I see you missed out the part where said top kingdom used a code to leave the alliance glitching us, forcing us to have to remake as no-one could join.
  • Hazza - I couldn't leave the alliance otherwise. So I did what I needed to do. The consequences I didn't know.
    The war was pathetic anyways this early on with like 20 real active players. I didn't ask for it nor did I agree.

And ViVa, I'm not siding with the bots. When some stupid nobody tries to ruin my round (and others) for no good reason, yes they need to be taken care of.
  • Exeter, this matter needs to be resolved within your sector or alliance. A single kingdom can easily be taken out by active players.
  • From a neutral point of view, you should have stopped in your alliance instead of jumping ship. If you didn't want to participate then you didn't have too. We have both been Als together and separately and a sector leaving out of the blue never ever will go down well, especially when they carnt replace your sector, I know you well enough to know that you understand that.
    I guess if you had stopped in the alliance then it wouldn't have happened.
  • edited October 2016
    I see you missed out the part where said top kingdom used a code to leave the alliance glitching us, forcing us to have to remake as no-one could join.
    I gave him the link, i didnt tell him about the downside (can't go helping my competition now can i)
    Exeter, this matter needs to be resolved within your sector or alliance. A single kingdom can easily be taken out by active players.

@ chuck, it can't really be resolved... Only Wey can kill people.
    Like the last war, wey had 19 kds above 2k land, we had 6........
    Only wey has the power to kill at's. and they won't kill their own ofc.

Not sure multing would be the correct call, but atleast your assumption that we can kill him is incorrect.
  • 10 sectors are allianceless
  • 10 sectors are allianceless
    with each 1-2 players. with most sectors not even having a kd above 2k land
  • If all 15 sectora combined then they would have enough fire power to take a full on turtle out rank 1.

We have been desperate to get rid of bots for years

And the chucks come along to help and people sdk them to take out actives.

I honestly think if the chucks stop we could bring people back to the game

As he basically acts like a moderator.

However any one who begs for bot help or insinuates it as being a positive thing the those people should be eradicated
  • If all 15 sectora combined then they would have enough fire power to take a full on turtle out rank 1.

However any one who begs for bot help or insinuates it as being a positive thing the those people should be eradicated
  • just pointing out that the #s 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 6 - 9 - 10 - 12 - 14 are not in Wey ... yet they can't fight a war :p sounds a lot like NW whoring :)
  • just pointing out that the #s 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 6 - 9 - 10 - 12 - 14 are not in Wey ... yet they can't fight a war :p sounds a lot like NW whoring :)
    you are aware that wey vs eskimo was 19 active kds vs 6, of those 6 only 2 kds had any offence..
    if chuck nw was factored out wey had 2.5*more total nw aswell.

So no use getting slaughtered for no reason.

Why would they band together though?

Suiciding on a top is a dick move in general, throwing everything at a top kd is a great way to add 0 value to the game if not take away. Bot intervention is a slippery slope

That said, maybe the kd in question would have more support if they had been less cocky all game, especially with such consistently low researches on a Terra..
  • Regarding the war, moon is correct. The war was far too early and imbalanced on kd count. Such things happen though, the bots seem to have thrown off sector balance considerably
  • I was certainly not ready for war. I'm still getting my Kingdom set up. It's as good as there. Just the research..
  • Maybe getting chuck to help is a bit overkill.
    But any top kd would be annoyed if some retarded AT DW kd who just fails on you.
    Any ways everybody knows Hazza can't build a decent kd, and makes a awful AL/ officer. Killed me last rd for making two legit hit on his trashy KD. ;)

@viva - lets play next round, get your crew together. Need some competition instead of dealing with random nobody losers.
  • Plus quitting an alliance to avoid participating in an early unnecessary war does not justify someone to ruin someone else's round.
  • I will say I have not played in many, many years and was intimidated by the bots. I thought they would murder everyone right off the bat. I did not pay attention the majority of noob mode until someone mentioned they were benign

Perhaps some sort of sticky in the PFs explaining the situation there would help returning players like myself?

• Perhaps some sort of sticky in the PFs explaining the situation there would help returning players like myself?
    This is a good idea.
  • Maybe getting chuck to help is a bit overkill.
    But any top kd would be annoyed if some retarded AT DW kd who just fails on you.
    Any ways everybody knows Hazza can't build a decent kd, and makes a awful AL/ officer. Killed me last rd for making two legit hit on his trashy KD. ;)

@viva - lets play next round, get your crew together. Need some competition instead of dealing with random nobody losers.
    We were speaking on Facebook earlier and a few RO may place next round

Me
    ROI
    Quieten and medig will play maybe but not so sure about others

Hopefully Marci, rami, cumi. Ovidu, Dinga, Poe and Debtora might but I doubt many will as the player Base is low and the competition is low

No Malaysians or Lithuanias to kill

We enjoyed our round a year or so back when we slaughtered that new crew on the block
    The name escapes me lol

• Perhaps some sort of sticky in the PFs explaining the situation there would help returning players like myself?
    This is a good idea.

I think if the chuck master wrote it and tmonsta stickied then we all started getting old players bsckb the game can grow

The main reason people left was due to bots

It's that simple
  • De Vinci..you could have at least said something, perhaps your thoughts about the war. Maybe let some people know your intentions? From what I observed and correct me if I am wrong...you quietly bailed out without speaking one word and left the alliance bugged. I already knew you play for score and avoid wars but hell if that's the case why even join an alliance? If you are going to play for score and you are the top kd, why limit yourself of targets by joining alliance in the first place?
  • Im back after playing a couple of rounds more than 10 years ago (i guess i played in the golden days)... Sadly it looks that the game that was of course tweaked and balanced with a 10x playerbase in mind has now cheeky strats and systems that are not entirely working as expected with this few players....
    Chucks getting rid of hostile bots if ofc a good thing, but comes with the price of a change in the meta.. we now have this stage where chucks are unexpensive unpunished risk free land, altering game balance yet again.

Im doing better than i expected this round and having fun, but it seems to me that the community should step up and update/set new some "unwritten" rules to make the game a little more enjayable for everyone.

Im ofc im quite inexperienced, but it looked like alliances could be limited to 2/3 sectors to start with.
    Also it would be cool if the chucks could find a way to avoid ending up in sectors/galaxys that host real ppl.

ok... enough philosophization :)
  • maybe to avoid killing the little amount of players we have, at war, a KT can "buy" his survival after loosing 30% of his land by disbanding 30% of his offensive power or something.... i dont know... what i mean is that maybe some crazy rules like that can improve the experience for everyone
  • I like the idea of authoring a sticky topic to explain the Chuck Norris kingdoms, the situation with ROB's bots, and give some history. I will do this next round. I don't get involved in politics, I don't retal hits against my kingdoms, I don't care if you farm, and I won't kill anyone if I am asked. I am only here to stop systemic issues like hostile bots.

What does everyone think about banning Desert Wasteland kingdoms next round? I think that the game is out of balance because of their offensive power. Hostile kingdoms frequently use this planet type. I could enforce this rule by killing all kingdoms of this type next round.
  • Dw seems broken, especially given the lack of player base to punish ats

I wouldn't mind that kind of ban. Would open up many other pts as being viable. Right now only Terra can really compete
  • edited October 2016

@Crotazzo: I think Kill Target (KT) should still be KILLED tho
  • edited October 2016
    I like the idea of authoring a sticky topic to explain the Chuck Norris kingdoms, the situation with ROB's bots, and give some history. I will do this next round. I don't get involved in politics, I don't retal hits against my kingdoms, I don't care if you farm, and I won't kill anyone if I am asked. I am only here to stop systemic issues like hostile bots.

What does everyone think about banning Desert Wasteland kingdoms next round? I think that the game is out of balance because of their offensive power. Hostile kingdoms frequently use this planet type. I could enforce this rule by killing all kingdoms of this type next round.
    LOL, this game is so fucked. Chuck, you are hilarious. Is Rob fake battling himself or did you guys convince yourselves on your own that you needed a nanny?