Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shorter rounds on s2 making it more appealing to both BCart and s1 players

edited March 2012 in Suggestions
Shorter rounds on s2 making it more appealing and possibly increasing premi sale for BCart. All at the same time giving less time for multies to farm you.

Comments

• Time and time again kds get Kted and that ends there round so why not speed it up and let them get back in the game faster.
  • War, suicided....etc
  • he should stagger round starts so s1 starts then s2 a month later...s1 finishes then s2 a month later

then the people killed early on s1 can play s2 and vice versa

if you could "Like" or thumbs up posts on these forums you guys would be spamming fuck out of it for this post...i know guys
  • A stagger could work but I think I still prefer a shorter round.
  • he should stagger round starts so s1 starts then s2 a month later...s1 finishes then s2 a month later

if you could "Like" or thumbs up posts on these forums you guys would be spamming fuck out of it for this post...i know guys
    +1
  • the rounds should be staggered so that s2 isnt just boring.
  • hahahah this will never happen because it will require BCart to sign on more than once a round.

Oh and s2 used to start a few ticks sooner or later, I forget which. But I assume it's so much easier for BCart now because he won't have to sign on more than once a day a round.
  • it used to exit at 6pm to reduce lag, but since sk is so small now it makes no difference
  • I actually have been thinking the similar DF.. it'd be interesting for one s1 round worth of timing to see s2 ran on a double speed(either have each tick count as two or add a tick at the half hour as well) and run do the round in a month so you get two rounds to actually try it out. Kinda a round change type idea. idk if that's coherent but my ideas burried in there.

I realize this idea was already applied in the form of server 3 but it was for premi users only

+1

+1
  • half hour ticks would be interesting on S2
  • I like the idea of half hour ticks myself.
  • edited June 2012
    I like this idea players will have no chance multis will be Gods. Another great idea DorkFart
  • nope. No half hour ticks. Ive played games with shorter ticks and they are ruined cos people play SK casually. some already complain about being inactive, at 30mins ticks you'll have less players.
  • edited June 2012
    We should have one day ticks and play the game through email. Everyone can email Ixta their moves at the end of the day and then she'll send the results in the morning. Then the bots can't get us.
  • Merge all the servers into one.

We're at the point that the game is on life support on any given server.
  • Shut down the website.

I swear it will benefit all.
  • edited June 2012
    Kesha or Bean should make a phone app for the game and we'll just part ways. This forum is God awful I won't miss it. Phone apps the way to go. Merged with the web based game of course, not separate. Get it on Android and Iphone the game will be pimpin.
  • Can i have it for my blackberry?
  • edited June 2012
    Yeah forgot about blackberry it needs to be on everything. I'm playing this terrible game called Life Is Crime right name and there are tons of people on it. The game totally sucks I'm only on it because my buddies play it.
  • Mobile Apps is the way of the future.
    Seriously though dont care who makes it if the graphics are done right i honestly wouldnt mind paying 99c for it if thats what it takes to motivate someone to do it thats a fair price. Integrate one of those send to contacts things to get the word out even if its a code you can email out to your friends and every person to join you get a 10 land bonus or something anything that will help increase the playerbase.

There are some games on there that are terrible but still have heaps of people playing it so if it can work for them it should work for SK.

As for FBSK that also would be good if it got more promotion but just seems to be something that has been halfassed.