Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Morons of SK

edited March 2012 in Game Talk
If you see a top player grab a suicider you cry for a KT, then you turn around and get the first 3-4 hits and are upset you get ktd?
STFU. First hits on suiciders are always suspicious; how can we be sure you arent the owner of both kds? Use common sense and shut the fuck up already.

Cheers

Comments

• probably needs a little more explanation zeal haha
  • Nahhh, they ignore explanations. Basic sentences seem better ;)
  • but its only cheating when someone else does it. not meeeeeeee
  • Everybody cheats.
  • eeeeeeeverybody huuuuurts
  • Suicider? Where?
  • I was summoned for this?
  • i saw moron in the title and though this was about me
  • it is about you, you just havent realized it yet
  • sweet im totally popular
  • edited March 2012
    I thought this issue died several rounds ago. There is no farming on SK. It's not a KT it is a non issue. Matching IPs and hitting well that is a different story. Farm away we aint gonna let nobody die over that bs. Us SK folks agree round after round that farming is f'ing awesome when applied to our own friend networks!
  • Thread about me! I feel loved! :)
    Everybody smiles?
    Everybody smiles?
    Everybody down!!! This is a Probe Robbery!!!

meh...guess bank assaults on sk aint trilling...
  • Everyone poops
  • Wait so your Spam Medic ?
    Everybody smiles?
    Everybody down!!! This is a Probe Robbery!!!

meh...guess bank assaults on sk aint trilling...
    You rob me, I'm going to piss on you.
  • I thought this issue died several rounds ago. There is no farming on SK. It's not a KT it is a non issue. Matching IPs and hitting well that is a different story. Farm away we aint gonna let nobody die over that bs. Us SK folks agree round after round that farming is f'ing awesome when applied to our own friend networks!
    How do you stop farming?
  • edited March 2012
    You don't stop it. The problem is people won't agree on the issue. They'll kill one person for it and let another go for the same or worse. It's a non issue to me and I won't kill anyone for it. Sure I might post that as a reason in a KT thread to prevent someone asking for a reason in it but you can't bring that as proof the public forums and get an answer. It's a complete waste of time. Just say you are killing the guy because he's a deuchebag. It goes over much easier.