Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• when does next round start?
  • usually the next day. so the 28th...

also RMag, where's the link to the help site?

http://eahelpsite.16mb.com/
  • sorry hazza, my slip

Round A-10
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Start: June 28 @ 22:00:00
    Length: 3 weeks

Bonus:
    All missiles will be available for cheap. You will not receive networth for missiles due to their discounted value. All normal rules and researches still apply to building and launching them.

Forest and Wilderness
    +20% Population
    +25 Money Per Star Mine
    +15% Attack Time
    500 Soldiers

Desert Wasteland
    +25% Offensive Strength
    -50% Trooper/Dragoon Cost
    -10% Population
    Dragoons
    25% FDC

Volcanic Inferno
    -70% Energy Usage
    + 5x Power Storage
    -5% Population
    Fusion Technology

Mystical Lands
    -25% Attack Time
    -40% Energy Required
    -10% Offensive Strength
    Fusion Technology, S.C.O.U.T.E.R.

Mountainous
    +25% Income
    +50 % Attack Honor
    -40% Power Production
    Laser Dragoons

Oceanic
    +20% Defensive Strength
    -50% Building Cost
    +10% Research Required
    250 Laser Dragoons
    Laser Dragoons

Terra Form
    +50% Research Efficiency
    +15% Research Bonuses
    -25% Income
    1500 Research Points Bonuses

Multiple Terrain
    Dragoons, Laser Dragoons, Fighters, Tactical Fighters
  • edited June 2016
    Bean wrote:
    5h
    Bumped the round delay to 2 days instead of 1. June 29 will be the round start.
  • Why are the rounds sooo Freaking short... 3 weeks? the hell?

• Why are the rounds sooo Freaking short... 3 weeks? the hell?

Because the game is ass, just like your kingdoms. Darius is trying his little heart out over there to try and prove something. Him and his butt buddy noobicade are just cheating as usual.
  • The #1 reason to play EA - NO FUCKING BOTS. That's all that needs to be said. Anyone who still plays this game is dumb. It took until 5 mins ago where I was randomly multi'd to realize that. All this time I've spent on this KD ruined within minutes because some faggot has such a shitty life that he has to go and ruin a game for others for no reason at all.
  • The #1 reason to play EA - NO FUCKING BOTS. That's all that needs to be said. Anyone who still plays this game is dumb. It took until 5 mins ago where I was randomly multi'd to realize that. All this time I've spent on this KD ruined within minutes because some faggot has such a shitty life that he has to go and ruin a game for others for no reason at all.
    It's funny, people chastise Rob about bots, but Rob has never botted me. I got botted(on some pure def TF kd I logged in maybe twice a day) by this other chucklehead who got a free bot from dharma or something. With so many people having access to these things, it doesn't matter who you are or what you do anymore, SK is over.
  • ^^ This. Rob did multi me one time. I think it had more to do with the alliance I was in than me. The 'SK is over' remark though. I assume this to be true based on my stats alone. I am a simple average player and I don't cheat. Shouldn't have ever been possible,let alone happened.
  • Forever in my shadow robotmo.
  • two wrongs do not make a right
    Meadows, Rogue, and Hazza should never have been killed
    you are not as bad as Robtomo since you killed 3 rather than 150 kds but you're getting there
  • ^^ This. Rob did multi me one time. I think it had more to do with the alliance I was in than me. The 'SK is over' remark though. I assume this to be true based on my stats alone. I am a simple average player and I don't cheat. Shouldn't have ever been possible,let alone happened.
    I dno Lissa, you've always discretely done well
  • robtomo mad cause he cant compete in fairville :)