Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congrats Icezer0

edited June 2016 in General
My homie got married today. Congratulate him you fucking bitches.

Comments

• Congrats Dank
  • edited June 2016
    xFCx don't die we multiply!
  • There's always incest
  • edited June 2016
    You can't multiply with incest Lews. If one could Muslims wouldn't be favored by politicians.
  • They are the most populous religion.
  • Screw Ice! I'm getting married tomorrow! ALL THE ATTENTION ON ME! ON ME!
  • Also, congrats Ice.
  • edited June 2016
    SK knows about this before I do.

THANKS BRO
  • Also, I got a new puppy. fuck you ice!

lol
  • Screw Ice! I'm getting married tomorrow! ALL THE ATTENTION ON ME! ON ME!
    Congrats to Tmonsta and Arson as well!
  • Lol... We been 'married' Chris before you came down lil bro wat you name your puppy
  • Dank is my road daeg for life also I got prompted to IT... Lol mass dinero done being a f&b supervisor...
  • edited June 2016
    Congrats Ice you deserve it!
  • edited June 2016
    My jobs really strange I just make something up when people ask what I do. In a nutshell I apply the odd social engineering and conspiracy tactics that we devised here against insurance companies.
  • So your a Bill collector
  • dank is a sheeple herder
  • Lol... We been 'married' Chris before you came down lil bro wat you name your puppy
    Bella. Grats on the promotion man.
    My jobs really strange I just make something up when people ask what I do. In a nutshell I apply the odd social engineering and conspiracy tactics that we devised here against insurance companies.
    Dank is a salesman, of sorts. We use the same tactics, information manipulation.
  • edited August 2016
    :)
  • have you tried being rich and white? It sounds like youre poor and white dank and that sounds awfully inconvenient.
  • Yes, it's like my privilege card just doesn't work for some reason. I think it may never have worked!
  • man they just be hatin... dawg
  • Congrats nigga, what a lucky girl. Got a real alpha male to plug her nightly.