Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks Meadows.

edited May 2016 in General
She donated her kingdom to me. Robtomos bank farm 1:12, now I don't have to kill everyone. Unless of course someone has an issue with this. If so, feel free to step up and say so and I will gladly deleted your kingdom and your alliance.

Comments

• I have an issue with you. You're still a tool.
  • Shieeeeet. Eat my cock.
  • Lets be real here.

You just told everyone who you are, and now when someone goes AT to break you, you'll get upset and ruin the round.

Or, no one will have the balls to hit you so the round can go on. But I think this is the real reason you told us who you are.

This is a lose-lose for everyone except you.
  • I offered him mine as well. Whyd you stop responding, Mr Rob?
  • cuz mine had his name on it
  • eat a dick robtomo, fucking lil dictator. glad i didnt make a kd this round lol.
  • I told everyone who I am because I don't care lol. Let's be honest I'd be rank 1 if I made a kingdom anyways.
  • edited May 2016
    I told everyone who I am because I don't care lol. Let's be honest I'd be rank 1 if I made a kingdom anyways.
    you're rank 1 in life too, just the rank consists of you sucking cock and having sex with snails who can't run away fast enough...

you're also a farming little twat hole and you going public is the only way you can win as you hope that no one will hit you.

>> May 18, 16:28:48 Our brave kingdom bas (1:4) attacked Backdraft (1:5) and conquered 98 planets.

>> May 18, 16:30:09 Our kingdom bas (1:4) bravely defended against robtomos bank farm (1:12) and lost 89 planets.
    >> May 18, 16:30:51 Our kingdom bas (1:4) bravely defended against robtomos bank farm (1:12) and lost 76 planets.
    >> May 18, 16:31:33 Our kingdom bas (1:4) bravely defended against robtomos bank farm (1:12) and lost 65 planets.
    >> May 18, 16:31:33 Our kingdom bas (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    >> May 18, 16:31:39 Our kingdom bas (1:4) bravely defended against robtomos bank farm (1:12) and lost 56 planets.
    >>

and you already had an account as can be seen by the last login stuff for bas
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77 - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 864-CA-98-5E
    IPvSK2: 996-F6-D6-F3
    IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77

this was literally your failed attempt at making a kd and probably when you and your little shitty personality got hit (bas 1.4) you started making your multies again and needed to beg to get a new kd. so yeah man, grow the fuck up you little baby
  • It's always a win win for me. You should know that by now. I can't stop idiots from making stupid decisions and going AT just to hit me, thus ruining the round for everyone. Or some super hero al that will kt me because it's the right thing to do.
  • It's always a win win for me. You should know that by now. I can't stop idiots from making stupid decisions and going AT just to hit me, thus ruining the round for everyone. Or some super hero al that will kt me because it's the right thing to do.
    you're a cheating little scumbag who is ALWAYS cheating, even when you don't make a heap of multies. not a "super hero" AL, no an AL that sees it and calls your shit out on it without knowing it is you. and if you hadn't noticed there are always a bunch of ATs who just hit randomly because they're dicks. stop justifying your need for being a petty little twat

• edited May 2016
    Yo arachnid. What u gonna do about it bro?
  • edited May 2016
    Dude you're like the school bully trying to act tough when the teacher has their back turned.

I can only imagine how pitiful your life would be if BCart came and disabled your bots.... Every round. You would literally have no reason to exist.
  • Oh, and LOL at your fucking blatant farming. You're so goddamn arrogant you don't even try to cover it up.

What is your excuse this time to validate your cheating?
  • Dude you're like the school bully trying to act tough when the teacher has their back turned.

I can only imagine how pitiful your life would be if BCart came and disabled your bots.... Every round. You would literally have no reason to exist.
    Ah but Rob knows, the teacher went for an afternoon wank and is now lost presumed dead.

• There's a lot of salt in this thread, and I like it. I like it a lot.
  • Doesn't even deny it.

I can't wait for the day your bots get frozen and you throw a tantrum.
  • Doubt that will happen. I wouldn't even care regardless. Idk why you think I care so much lol.
  • I could just kill you sped and let everyone els enjoy the free land. Since you like running your mouth.
  • If I hit you, you kill me.

When I outgrow you, you kill me.

How long will it be until you kill everyone bigger then you?
  • Idk how u outgrow me when I'm rank 1 everytime I play a kingdom from the start. I mean come on you can't even comprehend how it's possible to tick hit 4 times in the same second. What would you have done back in the day when milliseconds made the difference between 25 land and 10 land.
  • Stop giving this guy the attention that he wants. It's the same thing every round...he makes his multis and people talk about it in the PF's, giving him attention. He's going to make his multis, accept it and move on. Stop giving him the attention that he so pathetically needs.
  • We're not talking tick hitting.

We're talking farming your old kd with matching IP to your bots.
  • Dude no matter what I do your going to label me a cheater lol. So I just do whatever I want without giving a fuck.
  • Think Rob should just play Judge, Jury, Executioner. Since we lack a BCart, if any players are found bashing, abusing etc, we present the evidence to Rob and let him decide. Of course, give the defence a little time to express their side of course. Gives something for Rob to do with his multies without as much hate and also can resort to the game being a little more 'balanced'.
  • Hmm lets see.

Makes bot army - cheating
    Takes over someones account - cheating (I don't really care about this part)
    Farms account with matching IP - cheating

Here's an idea, how about you play with 1 account for an entire round. No bot army, no free land created as inactives. Just play fair, like most of us do.
  • Hmm lets see.

Makes bot army - cheating
    Takes over someones account - cheating (I don't really care about this part)
    Farms account with matching IP - cheating

Here's an idea, how about you play with 1 account for an entire round. No bot army, no free land created as inactives. Just play fair, like most of us do.
    How about you be my pet Mexican.
  • Thanks Meadows, for eating all the cakes.
  • and cheeseburgers, i'm an american so don't forget those
  • Have a filet-o-fish, its universal.
  • To all cheaters: I hit rank 1 this round after being war abused for 70 land and like 400 honor. Income debuff? no problem. No reason to cheat if you know how to play... and play Terra form because it's obviously the strongest planet type (for most of the round).

I proved I can build but if you cheat, all you've shown is that you're either not smart enough, active enough, or skilled enough to compete. If you're okay with that, fine, but you lack honor, and one of the listed traits above.
    Keep cheating and know that us legitimate players trump your "skill".