Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legit or Cheat?

edited March 2012 in Game Talk
March 5, 22:00:08 Our brave kingdom ForestnWilderness () attacked BlueTooth () and conquered 40 planets.
March 5, 22:00:26 Our brave kingdom ForestnWilderness () attacked BlueTooth () and conquered 32 planets.
March 5, 22:01:31 Our brave kingdom ForestnWilderness () attacked BlueTooth () and conquered 25 planets.
March 5, 22:01:57 Our brave kingdom ForestnWilderness () attacked BlueTooth () and conquered 20 planets.

The news speaks for itself. I would like opinions please.

Comments

• Of course 8 seconds is PLENTY of time to find someone worth probing, probe them, and attack 4 times. With the lag and whatnot, I'm sure ALL of us could have done that.

Same goes for Massive Walrus (1:9)
  • people who arent shit dont need to probe someone depending on their nw and growth

if he was going to farm why hit for 20 land, could have just hit the first 2 then hit someone else 2x for more
  • edited March 2012
    These hits are out there. I looked for hits out of newbie.. 3 hits for 20 ish land. The other one didnt go through so I looked for another kingdom. Found a 378 land kd with no military and 1.5 mill stored. So this doesnt look very suspicious to me.
  • but its easier if he owns the kingdom :P
  • i've seen eod do that kinda thing and it's totally legit. he told me how to do it and it's pretty easy. u just need to experiment with some newbie kds and calc the nw.
    EoD and legit shouldn't be used in the same sentence, to be quite honest.

However, finding someone with no military based solely on their NW is dreadfully easy. Especially if you take a couple scans before 12 hours left and a couple scans somewhere between 12 hours left and exit.
  • i've seen eod do that kinda thing and it's totally legit. he told me how to do it and it's pretty easy. u just need to experiment with some newbie kds and calc the nw.
    ...aren't you the one that says everyone gets a fresh start every round?
    Anyway, he did do this. Often. Even helped me find hits out of newbie mode.
  • Ok then if that is what you guys thing :)
  • Haha twilight probably farmed his multi and is asking how much he can get away with.
    No. I would never say that.
    I say that... most of the time.