Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey multiowner

2»

Comments

• Maybe he sympathizes with that lol bitch Viva b.c Viva can't get #1 without massive protection???

Nah I recall Rob saying he gas NO sympathy for anyone on here

Been number 1 last 3 rounds you fucking plum

This round is the only round I haven't because I got multi news
    No no... you never finished #1, sliding your way up after the better builders die don't count bwahahaha
  • wish i saved the messages

he basically called you a "bitch that knew your place" but i was like naw rob won't hit anyone that doesn't hit mission, he has his own tune.

D:

MY OWN DECEPTION WAS MY END

Hahahah you so dumb
    Of course this is not me
    I am in ZeroCharisma you plum
    But I did get your land thanks

Hey also
    Thanks I am actually happy you think I am famous face a Kingdom what was number one
    It shows that you think I am good

But nah that's not me
    Famous has got probes I don't play with probes
    He has alot if sci I don't
    He's a yank I am British

Anyway you never rolled me and you could never legit role me

And as for me saying shit about rob

" in public now
    Swear on your mams life I have said anything about rob ever "

Me and Rob are friends on here and I am not embarrassed to admit that
    I rarely if ever ask for his help
    He's a decent guy unlike you fucking doughnuts

Anyway try again do who my Kingdom is

Hang on not many team Ron left hahah

When was famous #1? Lol try again
  • Rami and Rob and maybe roi
    Only better than me at this game now son

The better players
    Like barri. Darius and zao don't play every round

Look bro
    I don't claim to be great at this game
    But I do claim to be far better than you

Even you know that's true

I am still laughing at meadows suiciding on competition in a hope it's me while I got a piece of her land
    Hahahahhaha
    So funny
    I am literally rolling around the floor

She must really hate ne to disband defense into goons and make a hit on number 1 on the off chance it's me.
  • I remember when you were sucking up to me and had your nose halfway up my ass just to stay on my good side.
  • Carnt remember that
    I don't even know you
    Your a nobody
    Just a guy who carnt take a hit from what I've heard
  • I remember when you were sucking up to me and had your nose halfway up my ass just to stay on my good side.
    I haven't even spoke to you this round you fucking nugget
  • i quit because i only signed up because of ron and he died.

twice.

and i gave the biggest noob a good farmin'
  • Thanks for the land and hitting the competition
    You've put.me back in top 10 with the extra 1000 land

Thanks
  • edited March 2016
    Rami and Rob and maybe roi
    Only better than me at this game now son

The better players
    Like barri. Darius and zao don't play every round

Look bro
    I don't claim to be great at this game
    But I do claim to be far better than you

Even you know that's true

I am still laughing at meadows suiciding on competition in a hope it's me while I got a piece of her land
    Hahahahhaha
    So funny
    I am literally rolling around the floor

She must really hate ne to disband defense into goons and make a hit on number 1 on the off chance it's me.
    Hahaha... Okay clown

Last Rd Amog and Psy was ahead of you (#1) until.his kt in war ... you hid in the top alliance that didn't war all rf... we won all our wars

This Rd almost every TR guy was ahead of you, clay got multi ed outta first, lost 80% his defense and came back to stay top 5 until his kt... Troll all you want but without sucking on people's dicks for protection you're garbage! Hahaha trash ass newb
  • I've already said it first place will be flawed this round. If anything all I've done is establish that I can build a kd. Rob, clay, sped Marci the lost goes on... Kds that should be around if it wasn't for petty bs. UAs aside we all failed this round.

TR vs RO we both have great kd builders and trash talkers but at the end of the day both groups are only gonna see the story from their side.

Thanks
    good one, the only kds that even got "decent" land were mostly in Gotham or folk, and people I know. The others that hit just wasted wls on something that could have been a way better hit.
  • I've already said it first place will be flawed this round. If anything all I've done is establish that I can build a kd. Rob, clay, sped Marci the lost goes on... Kds that should be around if it wasn't for petty bs. UAs aside we all failed this round.

TR vs RO we both have great kd builders and trash talkers but at the end of the day both groups are only gonna see the story from their side.
    <3

Thanks
    good one, the only kds that even got "decent" land were mostly in Gotham or folk, and people I know. The others that hit just wasted wls on something that could have been a way better hit.
    I hit for 800 land :D
  • Miss Meadows (X:7,Y:2) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

:(

1st place is almost always flawed, this game has a lot of good builders. You need politics(ewww) to keep yourself alive. You wont finish 1st just by being that good, its more of a rule that 1st half of the round is where great builders reign and second half is when the leftovers archive.. there are exceptions to this of course.
  • I'm proud to be a leftover when I can be, haha.

Thanks
    I hit for 800 land :D
    Cheater.... Kill him!
  • edited March 2016
    Rounds are Def always flawed I took 2 kds to top 10 and was killed everyone in my crew was in top 10 at one point many of ro was to,solo people as well sped rob etc....politics and multis decide number one but there's actually a good many builders still playing solo and ua alike. I had a good bit of fun this round the kts on me weren't my best was busier than normal but was still fun ro played the better politics game this time that's all . Btw inger I owe you one you first breaker you! !! :p
  • Next round, Rob and I (and his 500 multies) team up to dominate the round.