Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Miss Meadows

edited March 2016 in General
I am here seeking your unparalleled wisdom. Which kingdom shall thy destroy once thy kingdoms leave newbie mode?

Comments

• She will say Brain Damage.
  • no that's my kingdom
  • i mean it isn't my kingdom
  • AIM Address: Not attacking any active anymore so stay away.

kill this winner is back guy for having wuss prefs like 2 weeks into a round.
  • AIM Address: Not attacking any active anymore so stay away.

kill this winner is back guy for having wuss prefs like 2 weeks into a round.
    Good call that is a bitch made move. Esp as DW.
  • Winner is back (1:13)

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 16, 21:51:31
    AIM Address: Not attacking any active anymore so stay away.

What is this f*ck boy sh*it?

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 16, 21:53:45
    Just saying I won't attack active to piss anyone off but I will take that down now since everyone doesn't like that
  • edited March 2016
    Winner take down that sector title advertising that s*hit game, and change it to "I gravel before the feet of my humble master Robtomo". You have until my kingdoms leave newbie mode tomorrow to comply or you shall feel my wrath.
  • Make him swallow Rob!
  • He isnt hitting actives... but hits a kt! Fucking lying whore

Hahaha
  • Attn @robtomo

Kill brain and winner

Ty
  • lol he did it

must be RO, nobody else I think still plays this game and would bend over for pretty pretty kingdoms like that.
  • hahahhaahaa
  • This thread delivers.
  • Lol he took it down. I gave him the option to change it back or lose his kingdom. He has some hours left to decide. It will be interesting to see what happens.
  • Finally a war is going on when robs kds come out of noon. Horrible timing.

Rob can you wait until war is over? THunder is strong enough as it is :p
  • Rob- don't make the war more one sided?!? Tx
  • Had to leave the alliance to remove naps to down winner in a few hours. If you guys can convince him to meet my demands. I will return SL and allow him to live.
  • Can you kill the multis? They may be inactive now but they are still there. Be a force of good!
  • winner is a multi and there is proof of matching ips
  • edited March 2016
    This is all a result of Rharlon's actions. He KT'd my kingdom early because I was a threat, now I'm bored as fook with no kingdom to hold my interest. So I turn to using my bot and messing with people.
  • Fair enough psy. Fucking rhal. Tell winner he has to give you his kd then delete the bots
  • Haha I like this deal
  • Yeah tell him to send it over.
  • lol he did it

must be RO, nobody else I think still plays this game and would bend over for pretty pretty kingdoms like that.
    Jessie, you really don't know what RO means. We do not Pussy :P
  • we do pussy. but in private ;)
  • we do pussy. but in private ;)
    +1
  • Meadows whos next?
  • prob. brain damage
  • prob. brain damage
    deal