Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TheUniverse] + Ron vs [Stinkfist] - Ron

Comments

• Ill make a kd even tho rob will touch its naughty places next rd

#fightthepowa
  • did Rob just confirm that he's a social justice warrior?
  • edited January 2016
    Edit I don't know how to forum

• it’s definitely ratard, you ratard. but it really is “millisecond” tho. if you’re gonna go all grammar nazi on me.

how does having access to AFs help you survive a KT longer? Yes i will admit you made a mistake sticking up for me. having a common enemy is not the same as being on the same side. why would i have any loyalty to you at all?

it’s not the millisecond it takes to take the screenshot, it’s the idea that you somehow have a need for the screenshot.

i didn’t want war just yet until rob KTed me. there wasnt a whole lot of time to warn you. that sped up the process a little. regardless, how does the element of surprise make someone as you so eloquently put a “lil pussy bitch”? most strategists throughout history would disagree. you’re just talking like someone on the losing end of the deal. peace nukka.
  • Confirmed. I'm ALing [SocialJustice] next round.
  • Confirmed. I'm ALing [SocialJustice] next round.
    i'll VAL but only if you promise to make it a safe space
  • I'll make it as safe as I can.
  • edited January 2016
    it’s definitely ratard, you ratard. but it really is “millisecond” tho. if you’re gonna go all grammar nazi on me.

how does having access to AFs help you survive a KT longer? Yes i will admit you made a mistake sticking up for me. having a common enemy is not the same as being on the same side. why would i have any loyalty to you at all?

it’s not the millisecond it takes to take the screenshot, it’s the idea that you somehow have a need for the screenshot.

i didn’t want war just yet until rob KTed me. there wasnt a whole lot of time to warn you. that sped up the process a little. regardless, how does the element of surprise make someone as you so eloquently put a “lil pussy bitch”? most strategists throughout history would disagree. you’re just talking like someone on the losing end of the deal. peace nukka.
    Lol this fucking dude, Ratard is fucking slang and in no fucking way proper, so go ahead and read something besides urban dictionary fucktard... Obviously auto correct the millisecond from phone... uhh yea I needed to send my alliance proof so ss is fastest from the phone, ya fucking cunt... so basically rob killing you turned you into a little bitch! Heard

Strategic you say? You did it to someone you claimed to be ALLIED with... see the difference? We didn't go ahead and pick up all the biggest sectors, we stayed loyal to our smaller sectors b.c unlike yourself we are not PUSSY LITTLE BITCHES!

Quoted from Google search just for shits n giggles

means the same as the word retard but makes you sound stupid saying it. (From the movie The Hangover)
  • Somebody's butt hurts

but is denying they are butt hurt :D
  • I lol'd at the "1:19 helping" statement. I'm stuck in growth without SL powers, and no enhancements.
  • Sorry boys I can't really stop myself from being an asshole towards sk players. I've been getting multid and shit talked on this game since I was a kid. I just have no sympathy or respect for anyone in this community.
    Hey what about me??
  • Somebody's butt hurts

but is denying they are butt hurt :D

Hahaha
  • it’s definitely ratard, you ratard. but it really is “millisecond” tho. if you’re gonna go all grammar nazi on me.

Lol this fucking dude, Ratard is fucking slang and in no fucking way proper, so go ahead and read something besides urban dictionary fucktard... Obviously auto correct the millisecond from phone... uhh yea I needed to send my alliance proof so ss is fastest from the phone, ya fucking cunt... so basically rob killing you turned you into a little bitch! Heard

Strategic you say? You did it to someone you claimed to be ALLIED with... see the difference? We didn't go ahead and pick up all the biggest sectors, we stayed loyal to our smaller sectors b.c unlike yourself we are not PUSSY LITTLE BITCHES!

means the same as the word retard but makes you sound stupid saying it. (From the movie The Hangover)
    thats a whole lotta typing for my use of the word ratard

oh em gee i backstabbed someone on an online war game?!?! you dont say!! jesus man I’m not here to hold hands. get over it

thats a whole lotta typing for my use of the word ratard

oh em gee i backstabbed someone on an online war game?!?! you dont say!! jesus man I’m not here to hold hands. get over it
    There you go... how's it feel to stand up, grow a set of balls and say it how it is? I know, it feels good... keep it up
  • Now now chief
    Calm down
  • are we really arguing about spelling in the age of google?

really?

its "retard"
  • You are all ratarded if you can't figure out, based on context clues and the spelling in the rest of my posts, that it was an intentional misspelling.

Ratards.
  • This hurts my head
  • This hurts my head

• You are all ratarded if you can't figure out, based on context clues and the spelling in the rest of my posts, that it was an intentional misspelling.

Ratards.
    Kinda like your name is spelt like a special Olympic reject?
  • edited January 2016
    Cmon... Retard... Ratard... it's "TARD" fellas... Pure & simple.
    Oh and btw, Lift ya game stinkies! Or should I say Stinky-Spank. Your activity is dismal. What a load of whores you are.

Ratards.
    you assume i read any of this thead. i figured you were trying to sound like you were from boston or some shit, which just makes it worse because, well, that would also make you retarded
  • greg hurt my feelings, how did he know i applied for the special olympics but was denied entry? :((((

Ratards.
    you assume i read any of this thead. i figured you were trying to sound like you were from boston or some shit, which just makes it worse because, well, that would also make you retarded
    yes seeing that you *commented* on things said previously in this thread, i did assume that you had *read* the thing you were commenting on. i apologize for my assumption.
  • Well this thread has been ratardedly derailed =/ wish it didn't come to this, but I may as well join in on the fun...
    AMOG is a cheater with a small d*ck!

Ratards.
    yes seeing that you *commented* on things said previously in this thread, i did assume that you had *read* the thing you were commenting on. i apologize for my assumption.
    apology accepted, you are forgiven
  • Hey let's get back in topic "RON IS AWESOME" swear mfers trying to steal my thunder and shit wtf...and yes amog has small.weiner ^_^
  • edited January 2016
    Ron's weiner is sooo damn huge... Madonna sized
  • dunno why i am mentioned in this thread :S
    Shout outs are always nice
  • Ron's weiner is sooo damn huge... Madonna sized
    Word is spreading! !!