Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blah blah [TheUniverse]vs[SpankU]

124»

Comments

• January 13, 11:47:22 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:6) bravely defended against Pop Eye (1:15) and lost 211 planets.
    January 13, 11:47:30 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:6) bravely defended against Pop Eye (1:15) and lost 152 planets.
    January 13, 11:47:34 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:6) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    January 13, 11:47:34 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:6) bravely defended against Pop Eye (1:15) and lost 105 planets.

Look at you... you're a worthless pos turtle kd resorting to bashing... fucking faggot
  • Lmao icon is el noob I carry him in our sector ^_^ my only regret was in didn't make moar goons!!
    this is what i get for saving your stupid life
  • Well...I mean....yeah what you expect :) lol

• sks still a thing? Lol
  • January 13, 11:47:22 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:6) bravely defended against Pop Eye (1:15) and lost 211 planets.
    January 13, 11:47:30 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:6) bravely defended against Pop Eye (1:15) and lost 152 planets.
    January 13, 11:47:34 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:6) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    January 13, 11:47:34 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:6) bravely defended against Pop Eye (1:15) and lost 105 planets.

Look at you... you're a worthless pos turtle kd resorting to bashing... fucking faggot
  • 02:22:15 AMOGxxMGxx (1:9) - If anyone wants to know my decision on the multi war, here it is...
    02:22:32 AMOGxxMGxx (1:9) - http://postimg.org/image/6yk3792tl/
    02:23:28 AMOGxxMGxx (1:9) - I have done what I think is right by my alliance. Sorry if you don't agree.
  • Lmao icon is el noob I carry him in our sector ^_^ my only regret was in didn't make moar goons!!
    this is what i get for saving your stupid life
    now i'm carrying both your butts :p Icon = pro noob :p
  • This is like the blind leading the blind now if you're carrying us ^_^
  • when will the bots get out of newbie ?
  • This is like the blind leading the blind now if you're carrying us ^_^
    and you know which kd i am :p
  • i don't :(

but youre right im the best noob this game has ever seen

Around 7 tics

• Viva, I am city of Bone. Enough of your Chief Greg emails.
    When your news blows up, I guess
  • Viva, I am city of Bone. Enough of your Chief Greg emails.
    Sorry mate I thought u were chief greg
    My mistake I do apologise

I am in delete process.
    One more tick and its gone.
  • Only thing to do now, really.
  • or go on holidays Jab :))
    I am in delete process.
    One more tick and its gone.
    :D LOL !! wait for the coming of a saint ))