Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To moon

edited January 2016 in General
You’ve now called me out for matching IPs both round I’ve been back. So if you’re so convinced, Skype me and my son and we can put this to rest.

Two KDs with matching IPs and no interaction is not cheating. So stop wasting your time. I’m publicly calling you out. Skype us and report to the uni your findings. Punk.

Comments

• Also, moon, I've got a list of douche bags I need killed. I could use a hand :) kkthnxbi.
  • yeah, you can go ask a friend to pretend?
  • If you need any tips on how to make up a person to say is your multi, Viva's got a whole kik ring with at least 10 copies of himself that he can say are you.
  • fake screenshots ftw
  • If you need any tips on how to make up a person to say is your multi, Viva's got a whole kik ring with at least 10 copies of himself that he can say are you.
    We both know they are all real people
    Alot of them.I have known for years

The only one who cheats round here is you meadows

We both know they are all real people
    Alot of them.I have known for years

The only one who cheats round here is you meadows

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • I cheat. I have 5 accounts this round.
  • hazza i think i would be hard pressed to find a friend 20 years younger than me who looks like me

plus, I’m in your sector and i think you would vouch for the fact that I’m not a multi, based on my playing
    Where do you find the time? :(
    pretty sure he means forum accounts
  • Only 5? You disappoint me, student!
  • faggot moon kill me already
  • faggot moon kill me already
    Heres a tip: stop logging in.