Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[CumDump] vs [LulzBoat]

edited December 2015 in General
why? discuss.

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Well, I woke up this morning, and someone was like, war Lulz, and I was like... ROHAN!!!!!

But in all seriousness, I told LulZ that Spank is obviously the bigger threat, and they didn't believe me. He was all, they're just a bunch of turtles, and I'm like, yeah... FOR NOW. Then Chabba hit my alliance again, an I was like... That bitch. So if I already see the inevitable occurring, why not go out in a blaze of glory before the round gets wrecked by a lucky alliance to get every big sector there was. But Spank will obviously endorse this action, it's less threat against them for when their research is done and they begin massing shit.
  • i woke up this morning, massed a bunch of tanks, then i was like fuck i should have explored.
  • Rohan is a cotten headed ninny muggins... that's why
  • Rohan is a cotten headed ninny muggins... that's why
    This
  • Lol I just c and p d it... Can blame the spelling on pys
  • pft vulpes cant even spell my name, clearly his fault
  • *cotton
    not in this neck of the woods.... hear the banjos playin in the bayou?

• edited December 2015
    HELP!! we have a mouth-frothing tyrant at the helm.... Hell bent on personal vendettas and the accumilation of under-the-wartable hand jobs
  • December 28, 17:57:59 The kingdom Guitar Heroes (1:12) attacked Dobrota (1:3) and conquered 442 planets.

I lol'd
  • In any neck of the woods it's still cotton. And yes, I have heard banjos playing in bayous before...I'm from the deep south.
  • I was going to get Research station... But,

December 28, 22:41:43 Our kingdom Rohan Castle (1:16) bravely defended against Popcorn Chicken (1:18) and lost 320 planets.

So then I was like...
    December 29, 00:26:50 Our Sector (1:16) has infected Sector (1:18) with the Super Virus.

• well spent money :P
  • 29, 11:32:27 the [Cumdump] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Lulzboat] alliance.
    December 29, 11:33:56 the [LulzBoat] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [CumDump] alliance.
    December 29, 11:39:16 the [LulzBoat] alliance has declared a nap with the [CumDump] alliance.

Well that was fun whilst it lasted
  • Nutless I expected better :p
  • Lol. There is an ACDC song named after me. Something about me having big balls. For real though, he wrote it after meeting me in Texas!
  • December 28, 15:18:00 the [LulzBoat] alliance has declared ally with the [SpankU] alliance.

Just curious what this is about? You just wanted a nap where you could get robbed?
  • December 28, 15:18:00 the [LulzBoat] alliance has declared ally with the [SpankU] alliance.

Just curious what this is about? You just wanted a nap where you could get robbed?

Meh, no one listens to lil Ole Rohan.
  • edited December 2015
    Dun fuck with the late & great Bon. The only reference to you I hear in that song is... "She's got big balls"
  • Lol, I guess... She's got big balls lol.
  • Damn it Rohan don't be lieing ti everyone yo momma told me about your small balls !! :O :p ;)
  • Lolol, for real, it's so cold they suck up inside to keep warm!
  • Lol the struggle is real man I hear ya
  • It's a brisk 82 degrees here in Florida lol
  • Dun fuck with the late & great Bon. The only reference to you I hear in that song is... "She's got big balls"
    You see em about a month or so back?
  • edited January 2016
    Nah.. i live up here in the Territories mate. You?
  • Nah.. i live up here in the Territories mate. You?
    Wait. Damo? I thought you were Neg =P
  • edited January 2016
    Yeah... Damian. Geez m8 hahaha