Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf

13»

Comments

• I'll vote GagazetSK, since he's changing votes mid-day he can't possibly be the twilight fan.
  • MalMal
    edited October 2011
    The law of averages would state that at least one of the wolves would be dead by now... =D>
  • Im going with Gagazet
  • System votes Gagazet
  • edited October 2011
    Votes:
    Scientology - 3
    Gagazet - 3

Voting this day was quick and furious, resulting in an unprecedented tie! The mayor of the town paused after counting up the votes. Glancing over at the town drunk, he quickly bonked him on the head with a makeshift club. As the drunk collapsed unconscious to the ground, he started to snore. The mayor dismissed the drunk, and his vote, from his mind, and announced, "We've managed to come to a majority decision! Scientology is the Wolf!" Then muttering to himself "...we hope anyway, because it's not like we've had much luck so far is it?"

As the diminished mob advanced upon the unfortunate Scientology, he first tried to plead, then bargain with his stony-eyed neighbors. Seeing his efforts come to no avail, his temper flared, and a red glint entered his eyes as he bared his teeth in a snarl of defiant threat. Flinching back in fear, the villagers wailed as Sci's canines lengthened and claws sprouted from his fingers. However, they quickly realized that without the catalyzing power of the moon, this new wolf could not complete his transformation. Smirking over their temporary advantage, they swarmed the wolf, looping piles of rope around him, and dragging him off, howling, to the roaring bonfire.

-Night has Begun-
  • Pfft! Some democracy this issssssssssssssssss! Always picking on the guys that love their booze!
  • Sci was the wolf and he ate me first????? This is the second time I've been inside of him!!!!!! The other time was when he grabbed me. Right?
  • You didn't get eaten Mal, you got voted off the island. :P Blame your peers.
  • I thought he was talking about another kind of eating.
  • As the lone wolf set forth, he had slim pickings among the villagers. Those few hardy souls left were real survivors, experts in their own defense. Doors were bolted shut, and barred from the inside, all windows boarded closed. Only one house seemed slightly less secure than the others, with a potential access point through a small unshuttered window directly under the roof. Bounding up to the roof and slipping inside was no hard task for one with the legendary loup-garou's power and agility. However, inside lay a far more implacable foe... As the wolf nosed open the door of the the bedroom, the Priest's sacred item flared up, filling the room with a light as bright as noonday sun, and searing the wolf with its rays. The wolf turned tail and fled, returning to his home to nurse his wounds.

-Day has Begun-
  • I can't believe ER is the only one that picked up on that
  • Oh I thought it was pretty funny, and true too!
  • System votes for system
  • Votes:
    TJ: 3
    System: 1

With a majority of votes going to a suspiciously absentee TJx2ndCx, he was unceremoniously dragged from his house and tossed into the fire. The flames crackled cheerfully, unaware and uncaring as they crisped the body of another innocent villager.

-Night has begun-
  • Changing his tactics, the remaining wolf decided to attempt his kill in the most well defended house in the village... In fact, it wasn't a house at all, but the Church, with a small rectory attached at the rear for the Priest's living quarters. The Priest had long been a foe to the loup-garou, and after suffering injury the night before from the holy talisman, the wolf was determined to rid the village of his (and its) existence.

There was no subtlety in tonight's attack. The wolf used his inhuman strength to break through the door, and ended it all in an instant with a slash to the priest's throat, who was caught unaware and defenseless. The next morning Gagazet's remains were discovered, and the villagers cursed God for not even protecting his most devoted worshiper.

-Day has begun-
  • DEATH TO THE VILLAGERS!
  • System votes Lux
  • edited October 2011
    In the last nail-biting day, there were only three villagers left, a wolf, a thief, and a Twilight fan. Who was who all along? Lux tried to quickly point a finger at the town drunk, citing his frequent irregular behavior, but Phantom saw more suspicion in Lux himself, and countered his vote with one of her own. System, knowing not to look a gift horse in the mouth, quickly agreed and Lux was tossed on the very last pyre.

As he burned, the perpetually drunken fool System pulled out a bottle of wine and offered Phantom a toast. "To the death of the wolves!" they chorused. System smiled into his cup, and Phantom smiled back, a sense of triumph suffusing her body. System quickly poured her another glass and soon Phantom realized that the feeling of elation had turned into one of numbness. Her goblet slipped from her fingers and shattered against the rocks, sparkling in a dizzying swirl. System caught her as she started slipping to the ground, and gently laid her down.

Phantom stared up at System in vague confusion, suddenly noticing a slight red gleam in his eyes. "What your human nose did not smell in that wine, my dear, is called Iocane powder. It is odorless, tasteless, dissolves instantly in liquid, and is among the more deadly poisons known to man. For those of us among the loup-garou, it also adds a delicious spiciness to the meat of its victims."

Phantom the Thief closed her eyes for the last time as the triumphant wolf raised her wrist to his teeth and took the first bite of his victory feast, basking in the scent of his greatest enemy, Lux the Twilight Fan, burning as merrily as autumn leaves.
  • Om nom nom nom.
  • edited October 2011
    I figured out that System was the wolf the day I died, which didn't help because I was dead.
  • Sorry I couldn't chat the last half of the game. Not sure if that would have made a difference or not.
  • someone get these old peeps to play!
  • someone get these old peeps to play!