Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lt cheaters

edited December 2015 in General
For those interested. The LT guys that had 200+ kds 2 rounds ago signed up again their kds are:

vmware (1:6) - old kd: Nesamone (1:15)
IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIl (1:16) - old kd Kurmiarausis (1:12)

Comments

• haha lil fagot emerged, now tell us where are you hiding your little cheating ass, because you had way more multis then we did ever. Cant you remember you stole 70 of our multis so your math is broken. Even after 2 rounds youre still butthurt that we legit raped your kd?
  • Regardless of past rounds, I do not hold grudges, but this is my message I sent:

"Why can't I have just one Normal Round :(. If the other kd is yours mate, please delete it. Being AL, I will hold to my three rules. Regardless if you've multis in the past, if you can hold one kd like the rest, I won't have any issue.
    And yes I will have Solars at 12 hours."
  • haha lil fagot emerged, now tell us where are you hiding your little cheating ass, because you had way more multis then we did ever. Cant you remember you stole 70 of our multis so your math is broken. Even after 2 rounds youre still butthurt that we legit raped your kd?
    you mean how you suicided your multies for over 6 days on me before you were able to break me?

and you had 200+ kds, i still have the logs ;)
    And yes i am super butthurt,it still hurts to sit.

But dont worry, i will only create some kds to kill you and your friends (no random people will die, i am not panda) and then i am off again till i spot more of your kds :)

@ rohan, i wasnt pointing them out cheating right now, the kd next to it is their kd 2 rounds ago (so people know who it is)

LT always cheats, will have a look tommorrow to see what kds they match this round, and i will kill them all.

• edited December 2015
    Ooh wannanoob decided to play huh? Maybe I'll make a handful of kingdoms to assist with the removal of the LT scum.
  • idiot moon we suicided few multis on darius, you were an easy hit without any suicides, get of your chair scrub, i knew you have that ip scaner and i didnt even want to hide whats the point lol, just end my missery fast because i didnt even want to play this round, when i saw others signign up i couldnt resist, so go faggots go
  • I think the universe can handle this. Thnx.
  • edited December 2015
    idiot moon we suicided few multis on darius, you were an easy hit without any suicides, get of your chair scrub, i knew you have that ip scaner and i didnt even want to hide whats the point lol, just end my missery fast because i didnt even want to play this round, when i saw others signign up i couldnt resist, so go faggots go

Its fun how you spout a lot of bs now :).
    I also have a whole database with data from old rounds, at your biggest point you were 30% smaller than i was, then my nw started to drop for 3 days straight because of 120 fails each day (+ some arsons/sabos ofc)

But don't bother to signup again, will save us both some time :)

edit:
    This is just before you started to multie me

22-8-2015 10:01
    Nubcake:
    Land:8557 nw: 2011269 honor:2090
    Nesamone:
    Land:5799 nw: 1475753 honor:1342

• In a serious Note, if Nesa hasn't cheated, and you can't prove interaction, then fuck off. Everyone deserves to play, sure watch them and watch for interaction, but all of you have done enough damage to the game in order to rid LT. This is the smallest round I've ever seen, if we find interaction, we can take care of it ourselves.
  • In all honesty I don't care if wannadoo or Kesha play as long as they don't use the bot. I don't think they are capable of playing and not using it tho.
  • edited December 2015
    i was not nesamone idiot, get your facts straight first then carry on with your bullsht accusations, i was one piece, acipisi club, and kurmiarausis past these rounds so fck off, making up these stories, nesamone was kesha, and he was constantly arsoned/saboed by you so he did the same back at you, so why the fuck you feel so butthurt? you were pretending to be my friend lol for half a round lickin my ass.

and to answer robtomos question, ZERO multis are created, if you fidn any feel free to maek your army of newbies to kill them because all i know this round is multifree, and the only reason we decided to play is because you said you wont use your rtarded bot.
  • edited December 2015
    i was not nesamone idiot, get your facts straight first then carry on with your bullsht accusations, i was one piece, acipisi club, and kurmiarausis past these rounds so fck off, making up these stories, nesamone was kesha, and he was constantly arsoned/saboed by you so he did the same back at you, so why the fuck you feel so butthurt? you were pretending to be my friend lol for half a round lickin my ass.

and to answer robtomos question, ZERO multis are created, if you fidn any feel free to maek your army of newbies to kill them because all i know this round is multifree, and the only reason we decided to play is because you said you wont use your rtarded bot.
    Doesnt change much, your stats for the same time were:
    Land: 6768 nw: 1612319 Honor: 2439

Still smaller than i was by a fair margin, and i didnt cheat unlike you

Lol, i started? Kesha made 200 kds to arson me and kill darius, and he was stupid enough to use 50 bsgids i had created years ago. and then used those back on him.

and it was you licking my/darius butthole pretending you were clean and had nothing to do with the other lt multie scum

• But feel free to think what you want, i don't really care. i will kill the 4 lt kds i found.
    and then delete my kds, if i find more/new lt kds, i will create kds to kill them again.
  • moonlight the sk police, where have you been last round? you could handle robtomo or your balls are to small?

You were asking me who is doing that to you i said i dont know, while at the same moment i was the one arsoning you and darius and writing false messages, that made you look like an idiot, and you believed alot sht that i was telling you haha.
  • dear me in a 1kd vs 1 kd battle moon, your multis doesnt prove a point
  • i was not nesamone idiot, get your facts straight first then carry on with your bullsht accusations, i was one piece, acipisi club, and kurmiarausis past these rounds so fck off, making up these stories, nesamone was kesha, and he was constantly arsoned/saboed by you so he did the same back at you, so why the fuck you feel so butthurt? you were pretending to be my friend lol for half a round lickin my ass.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you. Although If I see Keshas bot at all this round. I promise you there will never be another round of Sk without my bots presence.

• Just play the darn game, children.
  • dear me in a 1kd vs 1 kd battle moon, your multis doesnt prove a point
    I am not here to prove a point, i am here to kill your kd.
  • you used to be my bitch, what happened dude?
    you still keep a grudge, because i banned you on sk.moo.lt?
    But feel free to think what you want, i don't really care. i will kill the 4 lt kds i found.
    and then delete my kds, if i find more/new lt kds, i will create kds to kill them again.
  • you used to be my bitch, what happened dude?
    you still keep a grudge, because i banned you on sk.moo.lt?
    But feel free to think what you want, i don't really care. i will kill the 4 lt kds i found.

I have to say that did make me sad :P, i really enjoyed your bot :(
    I don't remember though, why did you even ban me back then?

Don't really have a grudge against you specifically though, but since you let your buddies use your bot on me and even gave them my old login/passwords..... But for me a xLTx is a xLTx. You guys multied me, so i return the favor.
  • Bitch pleez