Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Chat?

2»

Comments

• No, I'd rather comment on my beautiful Easter Bunny commenting again. HALLOO NEWB!
  • edited December 2015
    No, I'd rather comment on my beautiful Easter Bunny commenting again. HALLOO NEWB!
    Hi Tim. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Edit: Wtf my post count just dropped by 500? Lolz
  • Merry Christmas to you too! It's Christmas Tornado Day.
  • Merry Christmas to you too! It's Christmas Tornado Day.
    It was like 60 in Michigan today. Wooot
  • Yeah, Mississippi and Tennessee have been hit hard today. Since I can share it here if I want. I plan on proposing on New Years Day. So that's good. :)
  • Yeah, Mississippi and Tennessee have been hit hard today. Since I can share it here if I want. I plan on proposing on New Years Day. So that's good. :)
    Congrats, he is a very lucky guy to have someone like you!

#gayjoke #1995homophobia #timsgay
  • Nice hashtags, they really tied the joke together. Much like when a friend of mine had been in Europe for 5 months and asked a group of girls and two of us guys. (The other guy is actually gay) "Did anybody here get a new boyfriend while I was gone?" I raised my hand instantly. Then she looked really confused and asked how Jenna was and I said oh no, I have the same girlfriend but a new boyfriend. And everyone was exasperated and rolled their eyes. Just so you people know I tell horrible jokes in person as well as online.
  • Nice hashtags, they really tied the joke together. Much like when a friend of mine had been in Europe for 5 months and asked a group of girls and two of us guys. (The other guy is actually gay) "Did anybody here get a new boyfriend while I was gone?" I raised my hand instantly. Then she looked really confused and asked how Jenna was and I said oh no, I have the same girlfriend but a new boyfriend. And everyone was exasperated and rolled their eyes. Just so you people know I tell horrible jokes in person as well as online.
    Lmao I think I laughed more at the end because I actually expected more from the joke
  • Oh no, my motto is tell a whole bunch of jokes. Then a few of them are bound to be funny.