Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alliance - CumDump

edited December 2015 in General
I'm offering to AL this round and have an awesome kill all type of time seeing as we may have no multi competition this go around. This will be a good last round of rounds alliance :). Post your thoughts and I'll create before Newb begins. Shoutout to Ian an Co, would love another good few wars with y'all :)

Comments

• Newb just started bro.
  • #Failed hahaha

Whatevs. Post up if you're interested, or troll. Trolling means you're interested to and I respond better that way :)
  • Eat shit and die
  • I did when I was eatin your mommas ass, she forgot to douche :(
  • you think there will be no bots?? :))
  • They're aren't any yet. So let's make plans :P lol
  • How serious are alliances these days? I'll run one, but I don't want to put effort in or anything, ya know? just wanna kill dole.
  • edited December 2015
    Every time I run, I usually kill a shit ton of peeps, then die peacefully knowing I owned bitches. I create a lot of drama to make the round interesting, and again, people die :P it is fun, just gotta make politics an shit, 2 rounds ago I said fuck all and gathered a bunch of LT into one alliance and started killing randomly. It was very fun but the entire universe banded together and kted me, so **shrugs** you can join me if you wish, I've got 2 sectors already, just waiting on 2 more to make ha ok on this shit :) I know it's been a minute since you guys have lead anything, it's essentially the same, but dunno if you guys wanna put forth the headache.

To answer your question, take the majority of the universal rules headache, throw that shit in the trash. Don't bash, gangbang, or cheat, and the rest is kill ;).
  • How serious are alliances these days? I'll run one, but I don't want to put effort in or anything, ya know? just wanna kill dole.
    Wait, was I supposed to sign up this round so you could kill me? You have to let me know these things!
  • Useless!
  • Hey, you didn't tell me! I don't sign up anymore unless people tell me things.
  • edited December 2015
    There is a guy called cookie monster killing him will have to do
  • Yeah! Kill that guy!
  • Rohan... Ian and Co are not playing
  • I noticed rofl
  • Maybe next round Rohan :p