Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what now....

13»

Comments

• i cant access it at work :(
    Should be able to off their network on your phone.

We've made some changes to the mobile layout to make it fully functional.
  • I guess I could set up a second calc to work for yours :)

edit: created an account, loving the layout. If mobile version does go forward, I might actually be able to start playing once again!
    Fully functional mobile layout is definitely going to be top priority.

I'll be working on a native android app shortly as well.
  • I guess I could set up a second calc to work for yours :)

edit: created an account, loving the layout. If mobile version does go forward, I might actually be able to start playing once again!
    If you don't mind setting up a calc, it shouldn't be too far off what you already have built. I do plan to integrate a calc into the game but there's a few other priorities ahead of it
    All connections are checked against a DNS blacklist that deals with proxies. If you are on their list, you can't access the game. It's unfortunate but necessary to prevent the use of bots and scripts to overrun the game. We may implement an exception system that would grant specific users access through a specific connection despite DNS blacklisting so long as we can do so without compromising the security of the game.
  • Bean... Havent play your game since 2012...
    Whats the go with probing these days? (cant see any help links)
  • Bean... Havent play your game since 2012...
    Whats the go with probing these days? (cant see any help links)
    Hope this helps. Also added the links to my todo list.
    http://empireassault.com/manual/probes
  • Robtomo, please Keep your word and sign up next round with all your bot armies.

Don't leave it inactive and feed the uni yeah.

I want to see 800 bots. Are you able to kill the entire uni right out of newbie? Or will you just prefer to kill me alone? Either way, pls come back again. No fun without you. If you can't find me, i'll tag. Like I always do ;)

• Hows about you dont farm on every WL zao then he wont need the army to kill you.

Bean, I know it sounds silly but I would remove the proxy block. Peoples multies provide food and if they are eventually found they can be killed by the players.

If someone creates a multi army just freeze their income and WL/PAs and say to the players....enjoy the land!
  • Zao bow to your master!
  • Zao bow to your master!
    Master? Hah! I hold the record for most multis ever put in play. You are nothing ;).