Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIP to those who died in paris

edited November 2015 in General
Just wanted to say how awful and horrific these murders are and my thoughts are with their family's, I made this thread so every one can join me in giving their respect or atleast thoughts about these innocent people, who where going to concerns, restaurants, bars and football.
127 people have died and 100 more In critical condition ( 8 terrorists are dead)

There is no reason for this and I can nof comprehend how such evil people live in this world.
Here we all play a game and troll and torment each other but we must all unite against terrorism, whoever and wherever you live in the world, there's no place for these maggots in this world.
People should try and always be vigilant when out and about as it's getting worse.

A little storey here

My girlfriends and her mam go to the metro centre in Newcastle every week

( its the biggest indoor shopping centre in Europe, or atleast was before)

Last week they went to the metro centre and found a purse full of money, they took it to customer services as they wanted to return it to their owner, when they got to the customer service there where two ladies waiting for it as it was there's.
When my girlfriends mother returned it they where very grateful and offered a cash reward.

She said no and declined the reward, as she deemed it unnecessary.

The woman was Muslim and had a burka on and told my mother in law in private,
" ok you won't take money but you've done something nice for me , so now I will say, please don't come back to this shopping centre at Christmas "

Read into that what you will

Comments

• "... and come to our newly opened Certified Halal Shopping Centre. Buy 3 christmas goats... and get one free"
  • Did anyone see the idiots at #mizzou comparing their feelings bein hurt compared to this huge travesty in #parisattacks? Its disgusting
  • To be fair I hate shopping and I'm going no further than meadow hall if I have to. Wouldn't suprise me if UK is on the target list as well.
  • Tell you what

I wish Vladimir Putin was the British Pm

These cunts need dealing with now

Adolf Hitler would have sorted these bellends out
  • edited November 2015
    Did anyone see the idiots at #mizzou comparing their feelings bein hurt compared to this huge travesty in #parisattacks? Its disgusting
    They have successfully dumbed down the population with the PC crap. Now everything is upside down and you can't even debate with them. It's going to get much worse if it isn't stopped there and it doesn't look like it will.

Much love to the French unfortunately we will follow your lead and allow them to come here next. We never had any business in Syria, Libya, or anywhere else and the Russians make more sense than we do these days.
  • Did anyone see the idiots at #mizzou comparing their feelings bein hurt compared to this huge travesty in #parisattacks? Its disgusting
    i actually had to get up from my computer and go into another room to cool off when i read a story about that. fucking pathetic.
  • edited November 2015
    I am just over here wondering why nobody cares about Kenya.
    I mean besides the obvious racism/classism/continentism hatreds.
  • I am just over here wondering why nobody cares about Kenya.
    Because the Nato nations get nothing out of it mate. Simple
  • edited November 2015
    Tell you what
    I wish Vladimir Putin was the British Pm
    These cunts need dealing with now
    Adolf Hitler would have sorted these bellends out
    Great idea... Install a fascist dictator to deal with the problem.

• I am just over here wondering why nobody cares about Kenya.
    Because the Nato nations get nothing out of it mate. Simple
    To me that falls in classism.
  • edited November 2015
  • Just wanted to say how awful and horrific these murders are and my thoughts are with their family's, I made this thread so every one can join me in giving their respect or atleast thoughts about these innocent people, who where going to concerns, restaurants, bars and football.
    127 people have died and 100 more In critical condition ( 8 terrorists are dead)

There is no reason for this and I can nof comprehend how such evil people live in this world.
    Here we all play a game and troll and torment each other but we must all unite against terrorism, whoever and wherever you live in the world, there's no place for these maggots in this world.
    People should try and always be vigilant when out and about as it's getting worse.

A little storey here

My girlfriends and her mam go to the metro centre in Newcastle every week

( its the biggest indoor shopping centre in Europe, or atleast was before)

Last week they went to the metro centre and found a purse full of money, they took it to customer services as they wanted to return it to their owner, when they got to the customer service there where two ladies waiting for it as it was there's.
    When my girlfriends mother returned it they where very grateful and offered a cash reward.

She said no and declined the reward, as she deemed it unnecessary.

The woman was Muslim and had a burka on and told my mother in law in private,
    " ok you won't take money but you've done something nice for me , so now I will say, please don't come back to this shopping centre at Christmas "

Read into that what you will
    ...did you all report this (and her) to the authorities? Or is that considered hate speech in all the EU with a minimum prison sentence like it is in Germany?
  • Reported it

Then the police said it was Chinese whispers
  • Yeah, I saw the picture of the dead in the concert hall with all the blood on the ground and thought, damn, French Moshpits don't fuck around.
  • edited November 2015
    Here's some internet for ya

• edited November 2015
    Here's some internet for ya
    https://imgflip.com/i/uh42p
    Hey Rohan. Where's your respect?
    Wonder if you'd appreciate someone posting a pic of a dead, innocent family member of yours, just for a laugh ?
  • I posted it to Reddit, but I got the same reaction. Too soon? :(
  • edited November 2015
    You my hero dole
  • Come on dole, what could that image have possibly violated? There was no nudity, no bad language, just dead people. I've seen much worse.
  • It violated that indecent but not funny rule.
  • Dole. It might help if you took the link out of the response also..
  • Hmm, no, I'll post a warning. It may be distasteful, but it's not violating shit dole. I'll put a warning -_-
  • Nah, people can click what they want.
  • I was just pointing it out. I quit clicking Rohan's links long ago :P
  • Exactly! I don't click links in the SKPFs. :P
  • I don't click links in SK at all..pf's or anywhere else lol