Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know where Qwj's other kingdom is?

edited November 2015 in General
I apologize to T-Monsta for the multiple threads (not really I am doing it on purpose). Qwj's first kingdom is dead so does anyone know where one of his other kingdoms is located?

Comments

• I actually think this is how Trump will act as President. Carry on my wayward son.
  • We're going to build a wall!
  • edited November 2015
    I like playing with Legos.
  • Are you 187? I got this weird message from 187

Give me your login and pass so that I can verify it myself.

---- Original message received November 13, 22:15:31 from Banker Hill (1:12) ----
    >> Show me
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received November 13, 22:14:38 from 187 (1:7) ----
    >> >> We created a robotic script that uses science to trace IPvSK which found that you match Robss little peker (1:8)
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received November 13, 22:13:20 from Banker Hill (1:12) ----
    >> >> >> How am I cheating?
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received November 13, 22:11:44 from 187 (1:7) ----
    >> >> >> >> If you do not give us your login/pass we will KT you for cheating.
    >> >> >> >>
    >> >> >> >>
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >>
    >>
    >>

Anyone else get a weird message like this?
  • You should probably listen to 187.
  • That is one of the SK admins. I'm positive of it.
  • well he did say the script was robotic and it uses science so it sounds legit
  • If it's a really crappy account it is likely BCart.
  • Theyre in newbie still and this is their sig:

[xFCx] Qwj is my female dog. [xFCx]

Im not a detective, but thats why I thought it might be you
  • Cart is part of FC....shhhh it's a secret.
  • LowTemp you should join me I will make you a first officer, since you would be the first officer.
  • What does a first officer do?
  • A first officer recruits people to our cause, to kill Qwj, and leads by example.
  • Sure, I dont know who Qwj is but sign me up.
  • If you fly xFCx none of our kind shall ever attack you, unless you are just stupid juicy then ya know it's fair game.
  • edited November 2015
    And that folks... is how fascist states get started.
    Enlisting disenfranchised, eager to please, newbies :D
  • why people listen to Dank is beyond me.
  • It's entertaining
  • And that folks... is how fascist states get started.
    Enlisting disenfranchised, eager to please, newbies :D
    Have you seen that german movie The Wave? Its loosely based on a true story of a teacher starting a fascist type thing in his classroom. Its really good.

bcuz he is dank. he inspires ppl
  • edited November 2015
    She still holds a grudge because I marked her as a KT. We were buddies but she was a spy and she knows that she was. It was legitimately her turn. I used to be friends with Dozer and then I had to attack her alliance and she got very upset too. Most of the ladies are very upset when they get marked. Then there is Meadows who just retaliates and moves on which is a much better way of doing business. Setting your buddies up to get smashed isn't a nice way of doing things even if you aren't turning up in the sector news. My alliance mutinied when she was marked and I got a universal gang bang out of the deal. She came out looking pretty good.

I'm not supposed to go against the power structure but I just won't behave. If I were to behave they would likely let me run a big alliance with a dynasty but eh. It's boring.
  • lol DBT I got one of those weird messages too.

187 (1:7)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on November 13, 22:10:45
    Your SL bashed Robss little pecker in 1:8 our alliance is issuing 2x retal on him. Do not grab back thank you.

~ Sector 1:7 AL of Qwj's a fag alliance

Reply | Report

• Robs little pecker was very upset I don't know if he is going to play again.
    Like Hitler & Mussolini :D
  • lol..spy. Sometimes I really wonder what Dank's dope is laced with.
  • lol..spy. Sometimes I really wonder what Dank's dope is laced with.
    psychotic episodes...
  • Wow, I go away for a weekend and come back to this hahah
  • edited November 2015
    lol DBT I got one of those weird messages too.

187 (1:7)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on November 13, 22:10:45
    Your SL bashed Robss little pecker in 1:8 our alliance is issuing 2x retal on him. Do not grab back thank you.

~ Sector 1:7 AL of Qwj's a fag alliance

Reply | Report

They actually issue retail warnings? What is this, Fenris, or Source? I ALed last round, and I killed without provocation, warning, or condolences. I gave the KDs false hope by assuring them the KTs would stop, or could stop if they agreed to my terms which after became completely non existent terms as soon as they stopped begging for their pathetic lives and making me check the Messages (1) button because I'm slightly OCD. ...Fuckers

Be like Rohan, become water my friend.
  • I made a KD for you dank, im in 1.4

Gotta let you get me once before I go. Il make it even and build no def