Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zero credit to Tom waites for my kill

2»

Comments

• That wasn't my kd lol
  • After your lies and farming in recent rounds, I think people would have believed it wasn't you more if you hadn't denied it. Just saying..
  • It's a compliment by saying darius build my Kingdom
    Means it was atleast better than average

I think me and darius may hunt you down next round surfer

Let's see if u have the nuts to let every one know your location
  • Sounds like next round may be worth playing after all.
  • it wont be. he says that all the time.
  • That is true. He told me this two rounds ago and I never saw him. It was probably because he was doing the building and was so little.
  • edited November 2015
    I was V I 2 8 this round. I signed up late because of the early server start and never even bothered to make a grab. Didnt get SL until midgame due to bots and explored to 30 something. Aguero grabbed me 2x so I arsoned his shit out of total boredom and eventually forgot to log in. Too busy traveling the globe and US and spending time with my cheerleader gf for this shit anyways haha.

I was going to make a VI R/R kd for funsies, but the bot, round bonus, and late start sapped whatever motivation I did have. Sad I built up as big as I did though, probably wouldve ended up top 5 just exploring

rob/panda/whatever can confirm, I asked him for sl a couple weeks back
  • Gg I just got killed about time....
    Darius you came very close. Got me down to 15k and I was losing 5k pop a tick......
    Must have had 300k + probes
  • Gg I just got killed about time....
    Darius you came very close. Got me down to 15k and I was losing 5k pop a tick......
    Must have had 300k + probes
    Converted to 5k pfs and just waited, wasn't even trying to kill you haha just be a dick
  • Surprising how much damage high probes can do..... Really slows down your growth.
    Must have rebuilt 10k ppt and 5k residence
  • Surprising how much damage high probes can do..... Really slows down your growth.
    Must have rebuilt 10k ppt and 5k residence

I know better than anyone lol
  • 300K plus probes? ... Chicken feed