Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found new multi

edited November 2015 in General
After smacking franky after he farmed. Lol. What a crappy main kd.

Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
November 2, 07:36:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Franky (2:9)
November 2, 07:36:33 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 49 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
November 2, 07:40:47 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 50 of our residences were burned.
November 2, 07:40:52 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 49 of our residences were burned.
November 2, 07:40:57 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 49 of our residences were burned.
November 2, 07:41:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was pringles (1:7)
November 2, 07:41:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was pringles (1:7)
November 2, 07:41:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was lonky (1:3)
November 2, 07:41:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was lonky (1:3)
November 2, 07:41:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was lonky (1:3)
November 2, 07:41:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was lonky (1:3)
November 2, 07:41:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was lonky (1:3)
November 2, 07:43:09 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 38 of our residences were burned.
November 2, 07:43:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was thenn (1:3)
November 2, 07:43:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was thenn (1:3)
November 2, 07:43:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was thenn (1:3)
November 2, 07:43:10 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 34 of our residences were burned.
November 2, 07:43:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nigza (1:17)
November 2, 07:43:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nigza (1:17)
November 2, 07:43:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nigza (1:17)
November 2, 07:43:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nigza (1:17)
November 2, 07:43:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was thirteen (1:7)
November 2, 07:43:59 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 34 of our residences were burned.
November 2, 07:44:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was thirteen (1:7)
November 2, 07:44:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was thirteen (1:7)
November 2, 07:44:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was thirteen (1:7)
November 2, 07:44:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was johnny (1:11)
November 2, 07:44:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was johnny (1:11)
November 2, 07:44:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The

Goes on for hundreds more but on phone and pain in the ass to cut paste

Comments

• I noticed these IP's earlier today too.

Sad indeed.
  • These are mine.

I warned dr feelgood several days ago, he has 5 multies, and he was using them on One eyed Dragon (1:19), thats when i warned him.
    he stopped, and now decided to continue on franky (2.9).

i don't warn twice.
    I made a ip database at round start to find some lt people, but comes in handy for this.

dr feelgood 2.2 has matched
    up in smoke 2.9 WrexNfx 2.15, hellcaster 2.2, doggy dog 2.2 and covertzz 2.13.

i had given the info to TomWaits, but they didn't act because they were unable to kill up in smoke 2.9 (the smallest multie)

• My guess is Tex from the crappy main and all these multies. To crappy to be meadows. :)
    Franky 2:9 main
    betta splendens 1:6
    sarco 1:10
    viper 1:20
    redbirds 1:17
    Tribe mir 1:4
    franky1 1:10
    mossy 1:17
    larva 1:14
    easy crystal 1:19
    kibble 1:18
    ark cool 1:2
    heavyz 1:4
    johny 1:11
    thirteen 1:7
    nigza 1:17
    then 1:3
    lonky 1:3
    pringles 1:7
  • I've noticed a lot of f&w cropping up.
  • edited November 2015
    I've noticed a lot of f&w cropping up.

they are mine
  • My guess is Tex from the crappy main and all these multies. To crappy to be meadows. :)
    Franky 2:9 main
    betta splendens 1:6
    sarco 1:10
    viper 1:20
    redbirds 1:17
    Tribe mir 1:4
    franky1 1:10
    mossy 1:17
    larva 1:14
    easy crystal 1:19
    kibble 1:18
    ark cool 1:2
    heavyz 1:4
    johny 1:11
    thirteen 1:7
    nigza 1:17
    then 1:3
    lonky 1:3
    pringles 1:7
    Franky and betta 1:6 are the same person for sure they both attacked the same guy in uni chat then franky triple tapped him.
  • isnt up in smoke dank hahah
  • Yes Ezwhip is dank..

Whether that's actually him or not is a different story.
  • Safe to say everyone has multis i think.

Its handy for suiciding probes wink wink

ofc u cant track suiciding probes so thats convenient
  • FDC can track it I think.
  • Who bothers with fdc except meadows lol
  • Hey...go DW and you get FDC for free
    wait what, when did i have fdc
    i have fdc

Remember that time i had 2 kds and i probed one of your multi kds and hit with the other one

• So panda = terra multis
    Meadows = f&w multis

...and the justification is to track other multis?

I'm still trying to get a read on the warped logic around here since I came back a few rounds ago.
  • "There are cheaters in the game, so just cheat harder!"

Fucking losers.
    Remember that time i had 2 kds and i probed one of your multi kds and hit with the other one

nope. but if it was one of my probers, after they hit like 4k land or so and stop growing i just max everything, so possibly.

and ajfsafsdafSK, if you think anything is mine you're on the completely wrong track because I haven't signed anything up for like 3 rounds or so.
  • I've noticed a lot of f&w cropping up.

they are mine

Why do asian people try so hard? You made all those KDs by hand not only is that pathetic its a also a good indicator that you will most likely commit suicide in the near future.
  • well goodthing i am not asian then.

and it took me a shocking 15min, well.... i have 15min to spare in my life.
  • But u can have sex in fifteen minutes

time wasted bra
  • well goodthing i am not asian then.

and it took me a shocking 15min, well.... i have 15min to spare in my life.
    I bet you have plenty more than 15 minutes chinaman.
  • But u can have sex in fifteen minutes

time wasted bra
    that only takes 30 seconds, so i left some spare time for that

@thenobody, why do you think i am asian?
    but yeh i got plenty of free time, i am homeless/jobless so i can spend whole days on sk, gives me something to do

• ..........________........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:,........
    .....................,/......................................................\,.....
    .................../...........................................................,}....
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
    .............../...................................................,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

but spooooooooooooooooning
  • These are mine.

dr feelgood 2.2 has matched
    up in smoke 2.9 WrexNfx 2.15, hellcaster 2.2, doggy dog 2.2 and covertzz 2.13.

Our kingdom Franky (2:9) bravely defended against WrexNfx (2:15) and was victorious.
    Our brave kingdom Up in Smoke (2:9) attacked Franky (2:9) and failed.
    Our kingdom Franky (2:9) bravely defended against covertzz (2:13) and was victorious.
    Our kingdom Franky (2:9) bravely defended against Hellcaster (2:2) and was victorious.

big surprise :D

but wrong kd my friend, i am not franky ;)
  • Wrex has been a solid bank all round. Extremely reliable
  • edited November 2015
    Anyone got cords for the nobody's kingdom. I'd love to take a dump on it.
    yep, its been dr feelgoods 2.2 i told TomWaits about this like a week ago (with a complete ip database as proof) they chose not to act.

yep, its been dr feelgoods 2.2 i told TomWaits about this like a week ago (with a complete ip database as proof) they chose not to act.

Did you include your main kd and multis or is your cheating not a problem?
  • edited November 2015
    my main kd has been killed by rob, and yes they are aware i got 20 kds, i have not made a secret out of it.

Do i cheat? yes
    What do i do? use multies to kill other cheaters
    does that makes me better than them? not at all, but it's fun to do.