Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lemme know when next round is

edited October 2015 in General
I couldn't take being around viva any longer. The dude is cancer to rational thought

Comments

• I had him as an SL once he put us in defensive because he was being KTd and wanted to last longer lol
  • edited October 2015
    I think I was there... unless that's his usual response to a KT
  • edited October 2015
    Same round @ cumgitsum

Yes because I was high pop and I dragged it our for days
    To keep the guns off others
  • I was a single person sector in galaxy 2,i got kt'ed for being in defensive state by LT and they even multied into the sector to get rid of it and my SL status to break me... The wankers
  • I couldn't take being around viva any longer. The dude is cancer to rational thought

you did well lasting this long.

• I couldn't take being around viva any longer. The dude is cancer to rational thought

Bwahahaha
  • I had him as an SL once he put us in defensive because he was being KTd and wanted to last longer lol
    why wouldn't you want your sl to last longer?
    Its selfish of them to fuck over the sector with a crappy state just to survive longer. And the alliance killing him already stated war would end with his death.
  • got a message from him saying he will hit me soon cause of what happen 3 rounds ago.

He's still bitter over that KT
    Its selfish of them to fuck over the sector with a crappy state just to survive longer. And the alliance killing him already stated war would end with his death.

It was a approvoked kt

I was an innocent victim

Not sure why you think a war would end after one Death