Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If xLTx makes a 100% sk clone will you play it?

edited October 2015 in General
If xLTx makes a 100% sk clone will you play it?

thats the question, so if we make everything identical, the only difference will be a domain name with like starkingdoms2.com or smth like that. I think we can do this pretty fast, and you will feel like playing the same old sk, just with few active admins, that will be voted in pools from all the players. Its just a speculation and i want to know how you feel about this, i know nobody plays sk clones, but nobody made a 1:1 sk clone, since bcart dsnt give a fok about this game i dont think any legal infringement will be our problem. :P

Comments

• I am for it. So long as there is some real involvement in keeping multi's/cheaters out. Hell, I would volunteer time to admin as I know others would, too.
  • I can think of three 1:1 clones off the top of my head like sklone etc, all of them had a few players for a couple of rounds then died off.

Some even tried interesting things on new servers (normal sk s1 and s2 then another server with faster ticks etc like beanlands clone) they still died.

Also I dont think any of the players would ever trust a sk game run by LTs that have admin powers. Even if there are other admins I dont think they would trust that admin powers arent being abused.
  • lol, Žilvinas :D
  • well i know all thsoe clones and they werent 100% clones, they were sk clones with added stuff and different user interface, thats why they died... im talking about a copy that is the same at every aspect of current SK, and just imagine a proper facebook integration and mobile app and on and on.
  • I would rather slit my wrists than play a game ran by Lt your fucking clowns and needs burying in a dark hole

Infact it wouldn't surprise me of these where your multis and you cooked up this plan to get people to come.to your game.
  • the only reason y we'd create a new sk is to get rid of the multis and cheaters.

i dun understand how LT creating a clone does any of that.....
  • It could take off. U just need the exposure. Twitter, FB & some word of mouth.
  • sklone was literally SK but red instead of blue.

Beanlands was also an exact clone until a couple of rounds in when he changed/added new stuff but the player base was already dropping
  • I would rather slit my wrists than play a game ran by Lt your fucking clowns and needs burying in a dark hole

Infact it wouldn't surprise me of these where your multis and you cooked up this plan to get people to come.to your game.
    You're **

You really are a fucking illiterate, degenerative fucktard!
  • Bcart must be doing something right he keeps resetting the game every rd

The ad revenue must be pretty sweet from all the multi page views

The fact clones died the admins just didnt bother to reset despite declining numbers and yet bcart keeps resetting the game despite that.

You need someone who doesnt actually play this game but doesnt give two shits about the players but cares enough to change the code so that multis cant be accessed from one ip and someone who will actually reset the game every 2 months until god knows the end of time.

And no one is willing to be obligated to reset the game every 2 months if it doesnt make at least some kind of profit for them. I doubt the clone will get any ad revenue and not all players will move on over to the clone so less moniez for the admin. No incentive to reset.

You're **

Mate why don't you just give me a phone call

We will meet up and sort this out once and for all
    Let's see how much of a man you are

You know my identity so get in touch please

• If xLTx makes a 100% sk clone will you play it?

thats the question, so if we make everything identical, the only difference will be a domain name with like starkingdoms2.com or smth like that. I think we can do this pretty fast, and you will feel like playing the same old sk, just with few active admins, that will be voted in pools from all the players. Its just a speculation and i want to know how you feel about this, i know nobody plays sk clones, but nobody made a 1:1 sk clone, since bcart dsnt give a fok about this game i dont think any legal infringement will be our problem. :P
    I bet it will never become a 100% clone . I think you will not clone bcarts stupid random numbers funktion. :D

To answer the question I think I would give it a try.
  • edited October 2015
    SK in itself is meant to die out

Start with 2000 people, after a couple rounds, there will be 1800, because many people got killed repeatedly, or just couldn't figure the game and left.

Then it drops from 1800 to 1700, because the noobs this one hundred farmed on no longer exist, they are the noobs being farmed now.

And it keeps going...because it's a war game, not a game of exploration or survival.

The idea of SK is dead.
  • i will play
  • Then wannadoo gets killed and resets round early. No thanks.
  • I hope this is a joke Wannadoo. You can't even play this game legit. i can't even imagine how much worse it would be if you were admin.
  • I read that he made $66 a day, that the domain was worth $24,000...

The clone, I'd give it a go.
  • I would try it
  • I read that he made $66 a day, that the domain was worth $24,000...

The clone, I'd give it a go.
    That's not bad for something you never pay attention to

You're **

Bwahahaha... pipe down fat ass! Sip your tea, eat your crumpets and stfu like a good little bitch! I don't even know your real name, you're a fucking piss ant who wouldn't last 2 minutes (if you even stepped up which I fucking doubt)
  • Haha, only LT could ruin this game, then make a thread about making their own game that is a perfect copy. You guys are something special
  • I hope this is a joke Wannadoo. You can't even play this game legit. i can't even imagine how much worse it would be if you were admin.

Couldn't agree more

They would nurf their own kingdoms to win every round and if some one tried to kill them they couldn't.
    I would enter fund such idiots
    We had the same thing with halo or whatever I new his game would be shit and it was and is no empty
  • Agreeing with these guys at the minute.

SK with people like kesha and omni as admin, nah haha.

You're **

Bwahahaha... pipe down fat ass! Sip your tea, eat your crumpets and stfu like a good little bitch! I don't even know your real name, you're a fucking piss ant who wouldn't last 2 minutes (if you even stepped up which I fucking doubt)

Hey give me your details
    Let me call you
    And don't see u don't know my names I publicised 100s of picks of me on sk and posted my real name countless times
    Every one knows that

So atop lieing and being a pussy and let's meet up and sort this out u little cunt

• I do the spelling mistakes to anger you greg.
  • http://starkingdoms.com.w3snoop.com/

is the site I got that info from
  • edited October 2015
    Why, so omni would finally get what he wanted?
  • http://starkingdoms.com.w3snoop.com/

is the site I got that info from
    lol you see when the multies became active
  • Domain Name: STARKINGDOMS.COM
    Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
    Registrant Name: **********Bryan Wiebe**********
  • NO BECAUSE YOU GUYS WILL JUST CHEAT AND GIVE YOUR BUDDIES UNFAIR ADVANTAGES.

EXACTLY WHAT HOLO DID.