Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

server full

MalMal
edited March 2012 in Game Talk
When SK finally worked I got a message that there were too many people on the server when I tried to sign on. I find this hard to believe since there used to be thousands on this game and 10+ galaxies.

Comments

• they all came back but turbo deleted
  • 10+? :P

well i suppose you could call it more than 10, id personally picka higher number but meh
  • maybe the cart downscaled the server to something fitting current playerbase? I bet 20% of the playerbase would also cost a lil to host :)
  • How many players/sectors are there right now?
  • 10+? :P

well i suppose you could call it more than 10, id personally picka higher number but meh
    I honestly forget how many there used to be. 10ish years ago I never remember being further out than 6.

Around 2006 when I ALed a lot there were only 3-4 and it's been a slow decline since.

• I recall one of my.first rounds happenim in gal14, my memory might be hazy though.
  • my first round i landed in 23 or so :D
  • I landed in g31 before. My sector killed every KD above g21 and were working on them when the round ended. Boss sector.