Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Errbody on Alert

edited September 2015 in General
Wtf Aza? No more sisterhood of the traveling pants? Daphuq.

Comments

• I have sources showing both Eclipse and Greatness went on yellow alert today. I tried to reach you aim, but no success. What gives?
  • Not to spout at your misfortunes Aza, but LOL

DragoonMoose (X:7,Y:4) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • edited September 2015
    I would like an explanation. Please give one, or I'll drop the nap now and see how prepared you really are. I gave you my word, but make No mistake, I've been preparing this entire time in case this situation would arise both openly and in secret. I am way more prepared than I led you or any others to believe and we will do so much damage, any type of victory will taste as bitter as defeat.
  • I love how Rohan is escalating everything very quickly.
  • ;) it makes this so exciting! This is why I come back to SK. It's just as much a role as it is a game
  • Go fully Rohan
  • Woah woah woah...never go full Rohan.
  • i think he was rr, getting to 3.8~or so million nw, with 10k land so fast is a miracle. Did he forgot to log?
  • This was his SoK which was passed around this morning. I thought the pop. was accidentally changed or something, guess not..

Maybe he couldn't kidnap enough due to NAP with Inferno?

DragoonMoose (1:2) Spy on Kingdom 1 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir DM

Planets: 12,148
    Networth: 3,739,540
    Honor: 2,194
    Platinum: 1,674,168
    Power: 959,761
    Population: 3,514

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 3,510
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 173,934
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 53,637

Tanks: 64,051
    Tactical Fighters: 4,989
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • Nope it was not, and yes, he forgot to log. I have been keeping track of log in times of curtain KDs. He missed it :(
  • Any more RRs out there?
  • Not that I'm aware of. Moose was the last one?
  • I'm at work you dumb jew, stop freaking out. I don't have a yellow alert, I'm too busy finishing off 1:4
  • I'm at work you dumb jew, stop freaking out. I don't have a yellow alert, I'm too busy finishing off 1:4
    Aza is my fave.
  • I know, he called me a dumb Jew, his spies are good lol