Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi omni

edited August 2015 in General
it's been a while, how's life?

Comments

• I sent him a PM but he never answered :'(
  • i see him online but he wont say hi back :((
  • Wassup Guardia?!,!!!
  • hi omni, if you read this, can you take your cheating LT friends away again :)
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Omni, if you are here I will come back to hit you with crappy multis and drag you to rank 2 at the last moment. I will then declare victory and talk about it in the forums for at least 5 years.
  • Hi Omni, if you are here I will come back to hit you with crappy multis and drag you to rank 2 at the last moment. I will then declare victory and talk about it in the forums for at least 5 years.
    He's already dead. Lt responded by making 100 multis and still is in the process of getting their shit pushed in
  • I'm looking forward to showing Omni and his goons how to really multi next round.
  • I'm looking forward to showing Omni and his goons how to really multi next round.
    r.i.p SK rob is going to multi.
  • i would really wish to compete with you rob, next round if the time lets ill talk everyone in to do a 500vs500 multi brawler :D but with one condition-that we wont touch normal players.
  • i would really wish to compete with you rob, next round if the time lets ill talk everyone in to do a 500vs500 multi brawler :D but with one condition-that we wont touch normal players.
    Define 'normal players'
  • normal players are the ones that hide cheating very good, and nobody suspects them cheating!
    trololol you're funny, lying through your teeth, like you wouldn't hit normal people. cheating little cunt
  • shush popfarm
  • shush popfarm
    shush lying sack of shit

• ohh man if you wouldve spent that time on your kd instead of trashtalking pfs you would be in top1 by now.
  • Yeah, all 452 posts of his.
  • shush popfarm
    shush lying sack of shit

If you spent all the time on your kd instead of multying you wouldn't be top 100 at all because you need probe and bank farms and need the multies to wreck your competition
  • ohh man if you wouldve spent that time on your kd instead of trashtalking pfs you would be in top1 by now.
    Even if you did you still wouldn't be top 10 wanadoo :(
  • edited August 2015
    but im nubcqke in your sector and i will outgrow you. and ofc if i used my pf time my kd would not improve because i spend almost no time here, its just today something drags me in.
  • Pfft, I wouldn't say hi to that fucker. Fuck him! :)
  • Also...sup Omni.
  • Hi Omni, if you are here I will come back to hit you with crappy multis and drag you to rank 2 at the last moment. I will then declare victory and talk about it in the forums for at least 5 years.
    He's already dead. Lt responded by making 100 multis and still is in the process of getting their shit pushed in
    I'm not sure if its Omni or someone pretending to be him?

No...?

Omni is as old as ....well...nevermind...
  • Sup guys :)
  • :: Slaps Amog with a 2x4.::
  • It's not a party until AMOG is a KT!
  • :: Breaks Amog.::
  • We got this Dank!
  • :: Stabs Dank in the back and switches sides making a uni gang bang on Dank.::
  • I expected that from jew!