Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dipshits vs Inferno

edited August 2015 in General
Yup, I went there, bought a mofo tshirt that's says I went there.

Comments

• Lmao arooooo bang bang
  • lol Someones but hurt.
  • How long you guys been working on GBS? Goddamn...
  • edited August 2015
    Lol pew pew
  • I'm not butthurt? I honestly am about to give up on this round. Just want to play pretty pretty kingdom and tap some ass, you Jew cunts are pathetic.
  • Can we see a full ROHAN before you go?
  • You never go full rohan
  • shhh dont tell him that, we are patiently watching and waiting for it to happen.
  • Nah, I'll delete before that.
  • Rohan is gonna shove goons up squads ass til he dies like a G
  • Can we see a full ROHAN before you go?
    Viva gives you his alliance and now you're a bad ass? KT JuJu so he can go back to his corner of irrelevancy.
  • Rohan is gonna shove goons up squads ass til he dies like a G
    Tfs lol
  • Fails? lol?
  • edited August 2015
    Phantoms ass was a little too tight for your tfs, goons, and tanks lol.
  • Yeah it was. I was kind of reluctant to hit it to begin with, known Lissa way too damn long :P
  • Who cares? Always KT friends first.
  • Who cares? Always KT friends first.
  • Ooh the multies are back to finish me off!
  • edited August 2015
    Yeah, I can't believe how gay the round has become. Hell, Tiestos still alive and kicking rofl. It's a mother fucking slug war. It frustrates me even more, finally had a chance for a decent round, 2 alliances went full Rohan and gangbanged like noobs before anyone even hit 2500 land. 1 alliance is feeding off the other 3 taking advantage that 2 of the alliances went full Retard, then we have multis to add to the situation.

to:dr?

You are all gay queens, and you make playing this game suck massive ass. Way to suck all the fun from the round.

Lastly, if anyone can kill Condorcet 1:3 - I believe it is IllyriaForever, and why should he come out unscathed?

• Lastly, if anyone can kill Condorcet 1:3 - I believe it is IllyriaForever, and why should he come out unscathed?
    Can't let that bastard live...
  • Yeah, I can't believe how gay the round has become. Hell, Tiestos still alive and kicking rofl. It's a mother fucking slug war. It frustrates me even more, finally had a chance for a decent round, 2 alliances went full Rohan and gangbanged like noobs before anyone even hit 2500 land. 1 alliance is feeding off the other 3 taking advantage that 2 of the alliances went full Retard, then we have multis to add to the situation.
    I cant agree more

• Sup omni, good to hear from you mate.
  • isnt condorcet dank?
  • Bullshit, Please, Please tell me that is not Dank.
  • No. Condorcet only has one IPvSK. Dank would be flushing his 24/7
  • Will pay 50 damdred bucks make sure illy doesn't escape unscathed

• Lastly, if anyone can kill Condorcet 1:3 - I believe it is IllyriaForever, and why should he come out unscathed?
    i dont think that kd is illyriaforever.

i dont think that kd is illyriaforever.
    It's not lol
  • illy is working 2 jobs, he said he has only 15 years left to become millionaire and fullfill his dreams, so he cant play sk, and im not joking. :D