Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx

2»

Comments

• Are you going to be picky about the words I chose or are you actually trying to understand what I'm saying? We don't cheat. Period.

Multis are clearly working with some of your sectors and certain kingdoms. I don't know who controls them. But you can see the patterns. Unless you don't want to look.
    Last round they were clearly working with you and you didn't care,you praised them in the UC and the PFs. Clearly you were affiliated
  • lol Ara I've heard some assclown LT member in SQUAD tell people 3x that im holding a grudge because LT killed me last round. Then latter he got all mixed up in his lies and started saying they didnt know it was meadow that killed me and had nothing to do with it.
  • Funny thread. +1 for the laughs. Nice edit, too, the original one was even better. What happened? You wanted to help them, now you need them to say you're not one. Epic.
    I thought i was the only one who read it lol
    Don't feed me bullshit about LT playing fair and legit. Especially after last round. What a joke.
    Well, even after our round trolling eachother hit per hit, i m starting to like shiny, lol
  • lol Ara I've heard some assclown LT member in SQUAD tell people 3x that im holding a grudge because LT killed me last round. Then latter he got all mixed up in his lies and started saying they didnt know it was meadow that killed me and had nothing to do with it.
    I liked the part when something like this happened:

Assclown: We are just an UA, we are not the multis, there is no reason to KT us
    People: You do know UAs are reason to KT, dont you? Especially when you betray your official alliance.
    Assclown: We are just a group of friends
    People: You were in the chat hours calling you and your friends an UA...
    Assclown: We were in a UA in other rounds, in this one we are just a group of friends.

Every time he talked he digged his own grave.
  • I figured you should only troll someone hit for hit when you actually like them...people do that with people they don't like?
  • Are you going to be picky about the words I chose or are you actually trying to understand what I'm saying? We don't cheat. Period.

Multis are clearly working with some of your sectors and certain kingdoms. I don't know who controls them. But you can see the patterns. Unless you don't want to look.
    Last round they were clearly working with you and you didn't care,you praised them in the UC and the PFs. Clearly you were affiliated
    I have never praised them. You must be mixing me with someone.
  • Funny thread. +1 for the laughs. Nice edit, too, the original one was even better. What happened? You wanted to help them, now you need them to say you're not one. Epic.
    I thought i was the only one who read it lol
    Don't feed me bullshit about LT playing fair and legit. Especially after last round. What a joke.
    Well, even after our round trolling eachother hit per hit, i m starting to like shiny, lol
    Haha that was never personal. I just had hella fun transferring land back n forth since my kd was ruined haha
  • Westas is back and hes denying using multies ey? ...... yeah, alright mate. Chump
  • there's too much hate...its like a culture now.
  • Hi,

I am a Wolf of Fenris, but I am mostly alone these days.

Can you tell the world I'm not in your UA?
    He's a LT for sure, secret spy and all, he was never in fenris...
    Don't you dare steal my General Veii?
    He is in my pack.
  • Man some people need to step back and re-evaluate their lives.

I troll SK for fun. Shiny is gonna shoot his work up or something.

Next up on the news ""Starkingdoms" player goes on rampage over losing his rank #1 KD"
    The only good post I found in this thread. Short ..and good reading for everyone.
  • Why thank you!
  • 3=================D