Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best looking players of All time??

2»

Comments

• meadows obv.
    I vote Carl! Fuckers got a bald head!

#nohomo
    im a sexy bastard, everytime girl i walk past is standing in a puddle of slime, instantly.
    Because you go for special needs girls, that is the slobber
    Says the midget to the chav

• Name explains itself

1) viva
    2) Darius
    3) Donovan

Worst
    1) Lupas ( Tanker)
    2) Vei
    3) Ashnod
  • Name explains itself

1) viva
    2) Darius
    3) Donovan

Worst
    1) Lupas ( Tanker)
    2) Vei
    3) Ashnod

Shut up vei!
  • Wait... Do you think Dirtier is Viva? Lol
  • edited August 2015
    Wait... Do you think Dirtier is Viva? Lol
    Veii is not the smartest guy in the block, he is just a lying hypocritical bitch that bash and KT his own sector mates without legit reason, and then cry in threads about being KTed for 1 PA and 1 hit, and blaming people for killing the game with lies and ridiculous KTs when he is the one who do that kind of things.

He also created a thread to ask LT to contact him so he could help theyr UA, and then edited the thread trying to look like he was asking LT to confirm he is not one of them.
  • Dirt that was Veii not Viva lol.
  • Dirt that was Veii not Viva lol.
    I was talking about Veii (He is the one who say me and Viva are the same person LOL), i edited to make it clear now.
  • Wait... Do you think Dirtier is Viva? Lol
    Veii is not the smartest guy in the block, he is just a lying hypocritical bitch that bash and KT his own sector mates without legit reason, and then cry in threads about being KTed for 1 PA and 1 hit, and blaming people for killing the game with lies and ridiculous KTs when he is the one who do that kind of things.

He also created a thread to ask LT to contact him so he could help theyr UA, and then edited the thread trying to look like he was asking LT to confirm he is not one of them.
    Can confirm.
  • 1. Arson

obviously
  • 1. Arson

obviously
    Gets my vote
  • I dunno...I've seen some FB photos.
  • awwww you guys made a topic about me how cute
  • TMonsta gives the best handies.
  • 1. Arson

obviously
    Gets my vote