Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

henry/viva family doing its "we no cheat" thing

edited July 2015 in General
They share same ip's and now its interaction, i call for uni kt on henry 1;19 and his fagfarms

uly 14, 14:01:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 2,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
July 14, 14:02:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Sparicus (1:1)
July 14, 14:02:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 8,260 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
July 14, 14:02:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 48 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
July 14, 14:02:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
July 14, 14:04:11 Forces from Sparicus (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 14 soldiers, 104 laser troopers, and 6 tanks.

uly 16, 03:33:06 Forces from Henry VIII (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 56 planets, 553 platinum, 216 civilians, 7,096 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 16 soldiers, 29 laser troopers, and 6 tanks.
July 17, 00:36:03 Forces from Henry VIII (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 52 planets, 417 platinum, 369 civilians, 7,417 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 8 soldiers, 29 laser troopers, and 6 tanks.
July 17, 00:36:36 Forces from Henry VIII (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 37 planets, 300 platinum, 266 civilians, 4,747 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 8 soldiers, 30 laser troopers, and 6 tanks.
July 17, 00:44:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 7,300 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
July 17, 00:50:34 Forces from V star (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 16 soldiers, 53 laser troopers, and 9 tanks.
July 17, 00:52:10 Forces from LA Viva (1:14) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 27 soldiers, 95 laser troopers, and 19 tanks.

Comments

• they are close dormitory friends. case closed
  • they are close dormitory friends. case closed
    I don't normally agree with kesha however henry ( richard) lives around 4 miles from me and I know exactly what block he lives in. Got to be about 50 people liven there , I can not condon the interaction however I do know his friends sign up when drunk just to piss him off lol.

But Yeh I agree with kesha .
    case closed!
  • All of those accounts are just viva multis. At this point i am pretty sure henry was never even another person to begin with.
  • In a game where there are 50 players, chances of someone matching IPs are close to non existant. It's a miracle how out of whole world viva manages to land in a place where there are 3-4 people connecting from exactly same location.
    If anyone believes this story then I'm sorry to say that the brain damage is beyond recovery.
  • edited July 2015
    All of those accounts are just viva multis. At this point i am pretty sure henry was never even another person to begin with.
    I swear down on my family's life that henry was made by richard who many people have spoke to on KIK and chat many people can contact if in doubt , we've spoke many times in Alliance chat at exactly the same time , when I had my account I was failing like mad on Kts and richard wasn't so much ( these are obvious facts)
    Henry is a kingdom called turbo shady aka Mackem,
  • Even people like
    Vei
    Ashdod
    And media freak know that turbo shady is another person

Anyway I am not bothered as I am not playing till next round , I suggest you contact Mackem and not me
  • Me and him talking on Kik
  • Me, do you really think I would make separate chat sites up and talk to myself you little bellends
  • haha you just admitted you logged in for them
  • edited July 2015
    Nope
  • account sharing = KT. end of story
  • account sharing = KT. end of story</blockquote

A bit like you and Omni share

why the fuck are you trying to make yourself look more retarded every fuckin day, cant you see how fucking stupid you look like in the boards? come on man!
  • It's called trolling you fucking doughnut
    dont you own and use a bot on a regular basis?

You people need to fuck off with all this. If youre gonna cheat, cheat. If you get caught you die end of story.
  • In a game where there are 50 players, chances of someone matching IPs are close to non existant.
    Completely agree. In fact, I'm of the opinion that there is no legitimate reason whatsoever for any matching IPs these days.
  • Henry makes his own multies

he might or might not viva.
  • In a game where there are 50 players, chances of someone matching IPs are close to non existant.
    Completely agree. In fact, I'm of the opinion that there is no legitimate reason whatsoever for any matching IPs these days.
    I would do this and then think of the most retarded, but '"legal" explanation I could. Most assclown ALs and players would buy it, too, "well now just make sure it doesnt happen again!"

Either they are retarded or they will support cheating so long as nobody gets caught.
  • Also probably depends on whether the cheating player could potentially benefit the alliance in a future war so why kill off a potential asset. Just makes excuses for them for the time being knowing that they'll be killed off in a war.

The sad thing is that the cheaters who are caught don't realize how they're being played by their ALs in this situation.
  • Haha 100% that. Ive owned multiple kds for lols, and told my AL. Every time, I'd login a day or a week later to see how the kd was doing and saw it used 24 PAs a day. From some reasonably "legit" players too, which makes it all the more hilarious.
    dont you own and use a bot on a regular basis?

You people need to fuck off with all this. If youre gonna cheat, cheat. If you get caught you die end of story.
    At least you admit it... Viva is a lying fucking cunt, bi polar or small cocked... idk but the dudes got serious issues! Viva were you bullied alot in school for being the lying, fat weasel you are?
  • who calls me vei
    ---------------------
  • who calls me vei
  • Lol so now I am dirtier , your funny
  • Lol so now I am dirtier , your funny
    Multiple Personality Disorder could be the root problem, that would explain why Viva talks to himself on kik.
  • edited July 2015
    Lol so now I am dirtier , your funny
    He dont seem to realize that there are lots of people who played with me in the last 5 rounds. There are people who knows from what country i m from, and there are people who even know how i look.

He is just looking for excuses to justify what he did.
  • I am actually viva also
  • I am spartacus