Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMA

edited July 2015 in General
Sup- ama. I find I miss some of the pf banter and trolling, so ask me anything. Or just say hi.

Comments

• Artificial Mexican Antiques?
  • Also mod stickie cuz I am clearly the most important figure in the history of sk, and the Internet for that matter, no one can Internet like I can.
  • I internet better than you all...especially you Clay!
  • edited July 2015
    Artificial Mexican Antiques?

Thanks dole ^ I give you artifical mexican antiques
  • Fixed it.
  • Hows the work goin clay
  • Good. Lazy operations. Ha. Tho staffing is starting to get bad again, looks like a high ot winter.

U? Where u at these days?
  • i can compete in number of post per day on PFs...
  • Of coarse you can, anyone can technically compete. Just none of u have a chance
  • Hows the work goin clay
    I'm just on the coast right now updating some survival training, then hitting Hibernia for another round of offshore shenanigans. Just finished a SAGD project, drilling has begun again, albeit at like a 50% rate. Not as doom & gloom as some folks have said, but honestly, I can't blame them for being nervous.

Most companies, including ours, have downsized by nearly half. I still say that's a good thing though, shed the fat and feed us more OT as things are picking up again!
  • Well then you have no excuse for not getting ARK. You can't spend all your time on timder
  • What do you for work?
  • Well then you have no excuse for not getting ARK. You can't spend all your time on timder
    Hah, like I have the fuckin time! We do diving/firefighting/rescue ops every day until 5pm then we explore the town! Most bars per square foot in North America... Or some equally impressive drunk statistic ;)

Hah, like I have the fuckin time! We do diving/firefighting/rescue ops every day until 5pm then we explore the town! Most bars per square foot in North America... Or some equally impressive drunk statistic ;)

your iptorrents account will be gone in few days
  • What do you for work?
    I work at a oil refinary, Zeality gets the oil out for me
  • Arachnid machine automatons.
  • What do you for work?
    Dumbed down but accurate!
  • What do you for work?
    Dumbed down but accurate!
    I'm an opperator, it's pretty much all I do
  • ahhh I worked with a guy that was an operator. He made a ton of money but partied it all away. He switched to fixing restaurant equipment because he was tired of all the hours he had to work when he was an operator.
  • Ya it's good money, and a lot of hours
  • Ya it's good money, and a lot of hours
    You dont even know the meaning. I usually work with you, then with your cross-shift, then you again hahah in the same shift
  • Ha. You wouldn't even be a lower to do that here, we have like rules and stuff, cuz of Texas city. All kinds of fatigue rules for us.